OK......LISTEN!!!!

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Jan 12, 2015 at 9:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left this piece of shit company years ago.....I took the job because it was the only job available at the time....I have been watching this post for Applied for years.....Here is the common denominator.....ALL THE POST ARE NEGATIVE FROM THE FIELD...THE POST FROM THE MANAGEMENT TEAM ARE DEFENSIVE... Management here does NOT post positive things on this site....all they do is say "leave, or do your job, or make excuses for the company and themselves....FUCK YOU!!!!! YOUR COMPANY SUCKS AND THE ONLY REASON YOU ARE IN MANAGEMENT AT SUCH A SHITTY COMPANY IS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SELL AND YOU CAN'T MANAGE A REAL SALES FORCE.......EAT SHIT FUCKERS....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, Lets do this......If you are an ACTIVE, rep or clinical in the field, could you please post your opinion of the company and let everyone know if everything Applied promised has been delivered......BE HONEST....I haven't seen a single positive post over 4 years on this site from the field myself....only management....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As I wait for my 7:30 case to "assist" a surgeon in how to put in one of our trocars, here is my story: been here more than 2, less than 3 years. Currently looking to leave. Commissions are all over the map. I feel like i've been lied to on many levels (territory and commission mostly). The large variance in quarterly commissions in unsustainable for me and my family, no matter how hard i've tried. The nice pay increase that just came to us was nice, but as soon as something better comes along, I'm out of here. Regarding recruiters, it seems they either love me or want nothing to do with me because I work here. Almost every recruiter has mentioned how most hiring mgrs at other companies similar to Applied think this company is a joke.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump. It's quite evident senior mgmt is posting here with nothing of importance to say on other threads in an effort to get the negative posts pushed up.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uncouthe

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW.....Not one positive post from the field....HUUUUUMMMMMM

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's positive but they aren't talking while the freaks are playing.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're out actually working and making money. Not posting on an anonymous message board crying about how sad they are and their life blows.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats fucking hilarious....You're on here stupid fuck

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who gave the nurses a link to this website?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a lost soul wondering around CP...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The man remained still, deep in meditation as he sat by the fire with Geronimo the racehorse near. He felt like he was an Indian warrior, though not Geronimo. He always thought Geronimo to be foolish but he always respected the Algonquian speaking tribes, and decided that he felt like a lone Blackfoot that learned from the mistakes of Geronimo. He got a good laugh being with himself in front of a fire in a foreign country without any food. He slept for a short while full of bad thoughts and nightmares and woke up to the sound of rustling leaves and broken sticks, then found himself facing a bear. He stood up slowly on his own unarmed. It wasn’t a big bear like what could be found back at home. He spread his arms out wide and was about to grab a stick or start shouting. The bear didn’t charge or seem to be ready to attack then walked away slowly. Luck was on his side because the bear didn’t see him as a threat. He looked off beyond the fire and saw a fox focusing on him watching his every move. The man walked slowly squatted low and thought that this was happening for a reason. They were on opposing sides and their staring contest lasted for a long time. The man began speaking to the fox, “I know you little fox. You follow the bear and eat what the bear leaves behind. You eat chickens from local farms. I am not you, but I know you.” As the fox turned around so did he. The fire was extinguished shortly after covering the man with soot from its extinguishment.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love this company. Cutting edge leadership team with robust plan and execution to double the revenue in less than 3 years from new product pipelines.

I am excited!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excited???? Look at the GF rankings, see how many reps have been here for 3 years. There are more Open territories..... Look who's #1. Open territory

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The sales rep is limited in success if there is not sufficient help in theirs.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They gave us 5k bump in base and took off 5k a qtr in targeted commission. Net -15k. Fuck this place

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Internal home office post blahahaha

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They told me it was a 120-150k a year job. Lie