Worst Working Environment EVER

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 6, 2013 at 11:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Constant pointless conference calls, last minute changing of rankings and payouts, best employees jumping ship, NO organization, no transparency with ANYTHING, constantly changing rules and expectations. Do they not see that morale and respect for this company is the lowest in the industry? Happiness is impossible here. Many of us were looking for a longterm career here... But not at the expense of our sanity. Things will only get worse. Leaving is our only option.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did anyone left from Medicis get a raise/bonus/stock from VRX as they promised?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes I did get a raise

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope! Got NADA as expected!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got a 5% salary cut, woo hoo

6. I got a rock.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is unfortunate. But most of us got a sack of wet shit, so you did better than most, if it is any constellation.
    *sigh* Valeant is a giant turd of a corporation. A sham. An industry joke. A sad punchline.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All any of you are going to get if you stay is FIRED or made to be miserable and depressed until you leave!!!! The money is not worth the sleepless nights, anxious irritation which is then taken out on family, and general disappointment in ourselves in what this company has turned out be! RUN!!!!!! I am!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen!!!!! Get out!!! We all can do better than this abuse!!'

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should consider a flex time job you pussy. Have you ever had to work a real sales job pussy? One where you didn't have a co car, one where you were commission with a 25k base pussy? We work 8 hour sales days. Leave if you don't like it pussy.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who said I was a sales person, you dumb dickhead!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lmao rofl

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BWAHAHAHAHA.
    Sales reps and sales people are USELESS in this day and age. ANY type of sales people.
    Sales is for lazy useless individuals who do not want to produce anything useful in life.
    Sales people need to be jackbooted out of society, you useless pricks.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh and Im sure what u do for a living is so much more impactful to society.
    Please do share what occupation we shud all aim for O great one.
    Teach us the way.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lot of anger issues here. This is caused by one of two things or both. 1. Couldn't get hired as a sales rep. Because he or she is ugly, has anxiety, can't speak to others, etc... Or 2. This anger has been manifested for a long time because mommy or daddy inappropriatly touched this person as a child. Also it is clear that this person has some race, creed, religion issues using the word jackbooted.... Nazi's wore jack boots you moron. So if you want me to be jackbooted out of society you must be a Nazi.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh my word...can't we call just get along. Fat Boy look at what you have created. I hope you are happy.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bills ain't getting paid, contractors ain't getting paid, vendors ain't getting paid. How soon till actual employees stop getting paid?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

End of summer, at the latest according to experts at the whitehouse.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Things are so bad, our damn gas cards are turned off!!!!!