Anyone hear?

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Oct 29, 2012 at 8:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have heard a rumor that David Gascoigne in the San Diego area quit. Anyone know anything about this? Is it true? He's been around a long time.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard it is true. Lucky guy! He WAS around a long time and his leaving shows how bad things really are. Others in that area should be looking. I'd be worried.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mitch Sills resigned today.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lionel Richie resigned too!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kacey can't hold on to anyone. More coming.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

great hire Megan, lol! kacey was the best you could find? Soon medicare licenses will pulled and all will be out of work.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now apparently the SM in San Diego quit. HMMM....the start of something? Watch out PPS for the big exodus.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SM? What is a SM? Do you mean DSM? That took CH'S place?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW, ANOTHER company re-org? Wonder who is actuall going to be gone. Besides KS and Ted?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KS? Was really hoping for KB.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is all of the DOMs and DSMs that are going - well a lot of them. All of them have had to re apply for their jobs and the are restructuring AGAIN to go back to a model where one person does both jobs.

Get ready for the beginning of layoffs. First the middle managers, then some of the sales staff, then some of the office staff.

The beginning of the end PPS? Can't come soon enough. Just hope they get to Kane in time and put him behind bars.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We were told it was the regional managers and not the District managers. KS was over the operations with Ted. Neither one wil be a great loss. Jason and Megan were going.Again, not a loss.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have stated before that the whole reimbursement model has changed. The 36 month cap on 02 is a disaster for companies that rely on Medicare has their primary payer. The sales staff that was getting huge compensation will have to learn to live on Lincare type wages. I will agree that management has screwed up royally in almost every area. I would love to turn this company around. It can be done but drastic changes in every area of the operation would have to be addressed. In all honesty the sales staff is the least area of concern unless they are signing CMNs.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL You are either
    1. Kris Kane
    2. Someone new to PPS
    3. ON CRACK
    4. Really, really stupid

This company has commited fraud, with corporates approval for a long time. I am still amazed that some people are not in jail. Half of the sales staff is guilty of this fraud. The only reason most of the PCC'S are staying there is because no one else will hire them due to this fact.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More resignations coming this week!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's either resign or be let go. The final will be --company gone no jobs at all. The smart ones get out while they can.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sometimes, when your are a bad person like kacey, karma will find its way to make things right. It is the only way some people turn their life around.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes and hopefully karma is coming after Kane, Farmer, J.A. and the rest of the criminals.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is revenue trending a PPS?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are shaking things up, hoping that this will fix things. Will they never learn?