Nephron Overtime Lawsuit

Discussion in 'Nephron Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jun 21, 2010 at 10:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A law firm in Atlanta, Barrett & Farahany, has filed a lawsuit against Nephron on behalf of Pharmaceutical Sales Reps for not paying PSR's overtime for the hours worked over 40. Several of these lawsuits have been filed around the country recently. If you are interested in joining the lawsuit, you should read more about it at http://www.barrettandfarahany.com/sub/nephron-lawsuit.jsp

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW! Good for those that are involved. Nephron ruined my life and those of many I am still friends with. I hope that what goes around finally comes around for this company and Lou and her so called family.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any person can get involved with this, including those that signed agreements re third party arbitration and/or those that were paid settlements and signed agreements re not ever taking them to court. Keep in mind that when you signed the settlement, you never gave up your right to the FLSA/federal laws that exist to protect employees. The more people that get involved the better! For those that still work there, if you are working overtime or have in the past three years, you can get involved and they can't fire you. Dismissal based on your involvement would be grounds for yet another lawsuit.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you treat people like shit and screw them over long enough this is what will happen to you! NPC deserves everything they have coming to them. KARMA!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love it!!!! NPC deserves any lawsuit they get!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it wrong that I am loving this? They deserve everything they have coming to them. Horrible people.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are Wonderful people!!! You obviously don't work hard or faithfully if you have negative things to say about Nephron! You are right, they don't put up with slackers!!!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HMMMM.This is either Shelly, Mike, Denise, or Kay. Loyal to the end

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and, they are just incorrect, because slackers excel at nephron!!!! if you are a rep here, have worked here, or know someone does, you know exactly what I mean.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know quite a few slackers that still work for NPC-and have for over five years.....so I know exactly what you mean.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets stick to facts everyone. Stop with the statements regarding good folks that work here and earn a paycheck for themselves and their families. It is a mighty good paycheck too! The beef I have and we all know this to be true is that these people have gotten away with so much illegal stuff - from sexist and demeaning remarks made in front of the entire sales force regarding women with children (sometimes racist and homophobic stuff as well) to downright cheating employees out of pay. It does not matter whether ot not people have or continue to make good money with this company - good for them. What matters is that they cheated people in many ways re their pay and this is just one of the countless things that were done illegally. These are people who feel entitled to lie, cheat, and steal as long as they CAN get away with it. Whether or not anything comes of this - happy to be part of the thorn in their side!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would shock me if more people don't involve themselves in this lawsuit. If you have worked for Nephron and are no longer one of their employees, it is a no-brainer. If you still work for them, job security with them is a joke. Who knows when Lou will go off the deep end and fire you for some lame reason that she can justify at the moment. And everyone knows, the puppets whom she pays to agree with everything she does and says would never stand up to her and tell her what they truthfully think, that is assuming they are any different. Someone said something about "loyalty to the end", they should have said "loyalty all the way to the bank". Those folks are only as loyal as their paychecks, cut their pay, or let them go, and you'd see how fast they'd turn. They just have all used their various relationships to Lou and/or Bill to keep them safe. They all have repeated things about Lou and Bill that would sent them into orbit if they knew. They have also spend company money in ways that would have them sent packing yesterday if anyone really knew, they have been reimbursed for phoney receipts, and they know they don't do anything and have boasted too many times about how much they "really" work. And deep down Lou knows all this is true, but they are her "friends", if that is what you call people you pay to make you feel good about what you do onto others. Best to those who have drawn a line in the sand and are unwilling to allow this company to continue to negatively impact others with the way they conduct business.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am just curious if the so called "National Account Director: ever set foot in college.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares!!!! She does a fabulous job!!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In reference to the nat accounts mnger - "she does a fabulous job?" Loosing a huge national account, does that equate to doing a fabulous job? Or do you mean, she's just good at telling those clowns dressed in suits what they want to hear and kissing their ...!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, NPC still has tier one placement with all of their products at Walgreen's?????

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Working a little bit of overtime is a given in this field and most people accept this as it's not a big deal because sales reps are rewarded through their merit. However, these people created a culture of scaring their employees through bullying and threatening their employment on a constant basis, this was an expectation or else... Having worked for other companies, I know that this is atypical. Just like such things as corporate emails sent only to factory workers (who just happen to be less educated and not aware of the laws) during the last presidential election which had to do with a threat as to if they showed their support through bumper stickers for a particular candidate and should he be elected, they would deserve to loose their jobs in an effort to save the extra money that would be spent on higher corporate taxes. Such buffoonery, it's surprising this type of stuff actually goes on. Nephron your so 20th century! You think it's ok to bully people into not feeling comfortable showing their political support for a particular candidate? Seems a "wee bit" illegal to me. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for this information. It has taken me a long time to get over Nephron and the way I was treated. Took it personally and it took a pretty good punch at my self esteem but I did get over it and am doing great now so not sure I really want to open that wound again but I will look into it. Again, thank you.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of the Nephron employees that are so loyal-I am assuming this means that many of you don't know that you have been given nicknames by upper management-such as "hit me in the face with a frying pan". And yes, this nicknamed person still works here-and so does the manager that gave her this title.