Are they interviewing next week?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Jul 19, 2012 at 8:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are canidates interviewing next week? Do they still have a chance?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes they are and YES those candidates have a chance. We are in sales and if you get an opportunity to talk to someone making hiring decisions then you stand a chance!

I just hope that the territory I iv'd for won't have candidates next week.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't think they if you interview next week you have a better chance, do you?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think they have a BETTER chance. I have seen hiring managers be sure abt who they were going to hire and then another candidate comes out of the blue and is impressive.

Do you know if they were having additional iv's for the territory you want?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My understanding is if the manager isn't happy with the canidates they interviewed they may bring in more people the next week.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told it was for people who couldn't make their assigned dates due to vacations or other issues. I don't think there will be many done.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is accurate. I know of one. Also, the other post is correct, as I was told that next week is an extra week for those that couldn't make the original block of interviews for their territory. Everyone across the country will be flown into Chicago for these interviews Tuesday and Wednesday.