Current Employees: What do you think about the Lundbeck company values?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Jun 27, 2012 at 2:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm curious to know more about the company culture. Can any current employees tell me how seriously Lundbeck takes its commitment to its values? How do the values manifest themselves? How are internal employees and field reps encouraged / rewarded for living these traits? Are there any discrepancies in your experience from the stated and the reality (I copied the values from the Lundbeck website and pasted below for your reference.)?

Values
    Imaginative – Dare to be different

‘Imaginative’ underlines a need to dare to be different. Lundbeck believes in the necessity of being open to new knowledge and alternative solutions. This is the cornerstone of Lundbeck’s value chain, from research and development to production, marketing and sales.

Passionate – Never give up

‘Passionate’ refers to a long-standing tradition of never giving up. Lundbeck has met with setbacks – and will meet them again – in the effort to find new treatments for CNS disorders.

Responsible – Do the right thing

‘Responsible’ means that Lundbeck employees are expected to do the right thing and act responsibly towards colleagues, the environment and the external community.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am also interested in what current Lundbeck reps think of the company. The previous post is a bit intense so please consider offering us some feedback without the obligation of responding to the company values etc. THANKS!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are no current Lundbeck reps. This is a new thing for Lundbeck - to have a sales force.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is not accurate. They don't have a sales force for psychiatry but if you look at the older post you will see that they had an expansion in the USA last fall.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They currently have reps that promote Sabril.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get your facts correct before your blow out crap - they have about 100 reps on their neuroscience team selling Sabril and Onfi in the US.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really like working for Lundbeck, especially compared to big pharma. Actually worried the intro of psych drugs and partners like Otsuka will ruin it.

They do recognize and reward employees for embodying the core values.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the op needs to interview more and read company sites less. values are dictated by your manager as always.

unfortunately for you otsuka and takeda will ruin it. otsuka can't sell in the atypical marketplace and they make relationships with the wrong people. takeda is straight up reach and frequency primary care and will win a power struggle with the europeans.

sorry.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sabril and Onfi. You have got to be shitting me...talk about the junk of all CNS products, Sabril might be the biggest junk joke of the neuro field. these 2 products would not even be a promoted line at even a D- pharma.... and for you mopes who think that this lundbeck gig is a golden ticket, you do realize that you are joining a "pod" and that "pod" is going to make your life miserable. No?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I genuinely feel bad for you- and wish you well in you current / future roll.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it really a pod when the Otsuka rep and the Lundbeck rep work for different companies and managers?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't believe anyone thinks this is "golden ticket" or even an easy sell, but it does seem like a nice change from some of the other pharma companies. Culture seems real, and current employees seem happy. It also seems like more stability than many other companies are be able to offer.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes because lundbecks soft managers are just going to pass down some idiotic implementation plan from otsuka. have fun with joint calls at embarrassing or invasive hours (ive never seen the otsuka rep alone) and overall idiocy.

the dm said he was all excited because he has a say in the comp plan - but it is unclear how you'll get paid: doc or zip. they really should iron that out.

i really have to ask one more time though: abilify for schizophrenia?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This person is stirring the pot. I have Had my f2f and they are "sure" on the IC plan. They are paying on total dirt!!!! For those who are unfamiliar that means everything written in your territory you get credit for, it is not doc specific.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, I was told by both DM's and the HR guy that they still weren't sure on how exactly reps will be bonused, that they originally started with 6 different proposals and are whittling it down. I asked several specifics about bonus/commission payout (is it straight commission off each dose you sell or % to goal vs. a pre-set baseline, etc) and all they could say for sure is that the bonus's are paid 3 times a year, 6 weeks after the end of each trimester.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who ever says "paying on total dirt"? What a rookie.

but hey - maybe they do want you and others just like you knowing full well they can just lie to you straight to your face and you'll still be out there watching doctors dogs, sweating out faking expenses and sampling events, and driving people all over the place.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Avoid Manager: Brad Montgomery

Caution to those at Lundbeck and those considering working for Brad Montgomery.

He is unstable; not trust worthy and does NOT support his employees.

Watch out.

Spoken from someone who knows!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Values??? Are you kidding. They are lost here. Go find you're next wife at the meeting.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What was happening 4 years, as seen from this old thread that someone resurrected, is still true today. But, I don't think there is anyone in field sales that believes we are "paid on dirt". The beta reps don't even get credit for Medicare Rex sales!

What will Lundbeck look like one year from now?