jim kenney, the future of BSX?

Discussion in 'Boston Scientific' started by amazed onlooker, Dec 11, 2010 at 2:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. There are certain attributes that must be inherent within a leader. The leadership position of director, in particular, should employ a person who exudes integrity, honor, intellegence, and loyalty. BSX prides itself on deliverinh world-class products helping millions world-wide. The question of the month is this........why in the world would Jim Kenney be appointed to role of DIRECTOR? He is not the persona whom bsx should be chosing to lead the northeast. He has demomstrated extreme self-interest, stepped on many for self bemefit(TP), back-stabbed a half dozen of his closest 'friends and colleagues', and whose leadership ability rivals mist two year-olds. The man not only acts like a buffoon, but he actually resembles one too.

BSX, what are you doing? You need all the help you can to get back on top, why are you letting such a 'village idiot' ascend to a position as director? My heart weeps for your future should you continue making these tyoes of decisions.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is ludicrous! Jim Kenney has never lost a negotiation, and he's never had a SR walk out on him! The guy is the Tony Soprano of CRM (might not be liked, but he is feared). That is what makes him such a great leader.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Feared"????? Hahahah, by who...He's the laughingstock of CRM, and now cafepharma!! I agree with the original posting, I know Jim and he's am OK guy, but certainly not director material. I've also heard what he's been upto recently, he should be embarassed.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked briefly with JK, hes the prime example of being in the right place at the right time. I also thinj HR promoted him to fufill their quota on slimy, ineffectual, and useless morons.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kenney's a joke

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's "he been upto?" The guy is a hard worker, isn't that enough when you've only been in the role for 5 months?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR involved. You must be joking. If HR was ever involved Jim would not have been hired. He has some bad skeltons in his closet. His background check would have come back with some serious issues. He got hired before these types of checks were an everyday practice.
    Never mention HR and Jim in the same breath. He's lucky he gt his job in the first place.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why not be more specific? This thread is all about throwing Jim under the bus, why nor tell us what terrible things he has done in the past?!?! Cowards!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.....ok, jim, we'll tell everybody. Most recently he demoted his mentor, prior boss, colleague of years, (person who hired him) and not to mention his good friend, TP! All this to further his OWN career.

10. M. O'Neal

M. O'Neal Guest

That's not exactly what happened. Hartman was the guy that put Ted out to pasture. Biolsi was the guy Chris handed the ax to and Bob did what he was told. Bob left BSX because of Hartman I might add. Jim had little to do with Ted's outcome but he has given Ted a lot of time and flexibility to deal with the situation at hand. I'm not a Kenney fan because he's dirty and can't be trusted, but he's not the guy that sold out Ted.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a recent interviewee with jim, I was extremely taken back by his demeanor. Perhaps it is because I am female..he was very cold, closedminded with me and dismissive. The other candidates commented on the opposite with them-and I had the most experience out of all of them! He seemed more interested in my future family plans rather than discussing pertinent job related issues....this really bothered me!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I finally figured it out. The Northeast zone is led by the Three Stooges. Jacobs, Sheehan, and last but not least Kenny. Although Jim looks more like the Dick Tracy comic book character with the flat head and flat faced. Scary but true. The two stoges and bbhead Kenney. I am laughing so hard.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that the holidays are over lets get back to business of setting Jim straight. During this holiday week stay home where you should be. You have done a terrible job of leading our team. I no longer have pride being a member of the Northeast area. We are dead last in the country. Pathetic performance. If my memory stands correct you in fact have now not achieved your sales plan in two years. Yet you got promoted. What a joke. We should now get such a low plan for next year that we will look like we are growing the business. The reality is we are getting killed from all corners of the area. I hope you have some alternative plans because its not good when you don't make plan for THREE years.
    2011 can not come quicker for you.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ha ha ha. Check out FlatTop Kenney in the video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJGFQAVOFKg

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That video is funny but I'm still laughing at the comment about HR wanting to promote him! You can't make this stuff up.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that the national sales meeting is days away all I can think of is Jim's huge flat head on the big screen at the awards dinner. I can not control my laughter. His big flat head on the big screen.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It should be funny. He can't stand still and is always diddling in his pocket as he bounces around.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very funny and true! He never stops fidgeting.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This so funny. His huge flat head should take up the whole screen. I will be in the audience laughing out loud!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Close; he actually was a bookie.