Company car @ Boston

Discussion in 'Boston Scientific' started by Anonymous, Jul 29, 2014 at 7:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I am looking take a position with BS. They don't issue car allowance anymore, but company cars. Does anyone know the make and model? I'm asking this question because the territory is 5 states! Any advice.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They moved away from the smaller personal Yugo to the more family friendly Weego

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

....internet comedian. -_-

4. Actually I heard we're getting brand new skateboards.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Corn ball..

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5 states is nothing compared to Cali driving. it would be a hyundai big enough to carry product or some equivalent.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is the story? company car or allowance ? I heard two different things. Does anyone know for a fact which it is?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They began to move away from company cars at the start of '13. They now give a car allowance based on territory size via Runzhiemer.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone verify if BS does a company car or allowance? Also, is the allowance through Runzheimer? I had Runzheimer through a previous employer and it was the WORST car program that I have ever experienced. Thank you.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Runzheimer is the car program.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Runzheimer & yes, it is the worst. Probably the worst car program in our industry.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Runzheimer pays about half of the federal rate for mileage. I deducted the other half at the end of year on taxes. They (BS) said you cannot do that but most did. Not sure why they said you should not. My accountant said do it.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not sure if you can or not. It makes things very complicated. It is a horrible program. Definitely not a selling point for a company. A flat allowance + gas/oil changes or company vehicle would be better. When interviewing, it is now one of the main questions that I ask even though it sounds superficial.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Free condom program the DOPE SHOW

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, doing our taxes now and Runzheimer makes things overly complicated. We decided to not itemize the deduction and take a loss. I wish BS would just get a different program. If I continue to lose my on my car, I will be looking at companies.