New Boston Rep

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 10, 2011 at 11:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi all:

I just got finished with my final interview and I want to know what kind of cars does Pfizer have? Do they come with Sirius or Xm Radio?

Also, how many weeks vacation do I get. I have been in diagnostic sales for 10 years so I am figuring I will get 5 to 6 weeks.

Also, do they help buy new suits and clothes? I can expense these items I am sure.

Thanks so much!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, Pfizer allows you to expense up to three suits, as long as you purchase them at the Goodwill Store. This allows for the handicapped to have a job and provides you with three nice suits to wear. As far as the car, Pfizer has recently included the new BMW 745 to its list of selections for those who have worked in diagnostic sales. They feel that you have superd qualifications for delivering samples and bringing in lunch for the offices. The big trunk in the 745 provides adequate space for your starters and the food.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SInce when did Massachusetts start covering pharma products? Have yet to meet at Boston rep who lasts more than 3 yrs in that mkt. Good luck. Let me know how those new suits work out for you

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Average life of a Pfizer rep is 1.7 years nationwide. We lost 20 reps in lesss than 3 months. I don't see how pfizer can make it without breaking all the rules.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only the best reps make it in Boston. Unfortunately, very few managers have enough insight to hire reps with the skills needed for success in "The Town". It is already clear by your comments that you won't make it there.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true. Only the best and the strongest and the smartest can make it in Boston. Go home new boy.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck boston and all the buttfucks that live there. That shithole is unfriendly to pharma, I don't even know why there are conventions there. We should not give a dime to those bleeding heart liberal asswipes.

you want to expense a suit you cheap bastard? Don't you own one already? use your paycheck you cheapskate!

BOSTON SUCKS BIG DICK!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We also have a fleet deal for 2011 Audi A8's since they also have deep trunk space.