There's a shady manager in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Pan American Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Nov 16, 2010 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He needs to look at himself and figure out why his team is falling apart and SUCKS! He is a horrible manager and needs to go back to being a rep! He shows favortism and is NOT a team player!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Team morale is way down! Missing John about now. He's psychotic and mean. One day he tells you to do something and then the next time you seem him, you get in trouble for doing what he told you to do. Can't win or make him happy. He's crazy!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

true

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is Pamlabs! The economy sucks and you accepted this job. Live with it!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there are some VERY shady reps in the LA district......
    getting a paycheck for telling lies.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Such as.......

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Guys! This is boring!!! check out the thread for "Lee suing the company" that's funny!

The Roooo...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd bang Desiree eventhough she's a bipolar crazy ass though. There are some really hot chicks for inside sales like new girl Dixie, I want her to have my baby

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No worries anymore because there is nobody in LA anymore. Good ridence of some liberal workers who utilized Californias state laws to do absolutely nothing. It is no wonder California has the financial debt it has.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The LA district can thank Harvey for f*cking up Texas's coverage which is what probably contributed to them cutting the district. Now Texas will get a little taste of what it's like to not have state coverage and will actually need to use some skills to sell.