Non-Targets

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Mar 1, 2013 at 7:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here we go. Already having the whip cracked on "not calling on enough non-targets"; it's not like we have 100 new targets we are trying to "build relationships" with. It has been 7 weeks, I'm sure that's plenty of time to make sound business decisions in a new territory.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah and where are non-target calls being tracked, they aren't being put in our call average on vitalsigns/adherence report. It's strange

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes they are.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just sell

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Completely agree with this. It's hard enough finding offices for the new targets. Non Target calls may be something I focus on in Q2. Right now, I am just starting build relationships with my new offices.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bahahahaaa. "Just sell". That is hilarious. You are a pharma rep...a glorified caterer that begs for signatures and drops off samples. My guess is that the only objection you have to overcome is when the staff piss and moan because they wanted Mexican not Italian. Hilarious.....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on bro...you know all of the ZD's and corporate managers would have already grown their "non targets" through providing incredible value with a compelling message by now <sarcasm>!

Bahahahaha. What a group of loooooosseeeerrrssss that are "running" this sinking ship.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah and some are being told not to worry about non-targets, focus on call adherence. They need to figure out what they really want from us!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The issue is that so many people are complaining that they don't have enough docs to call on. So, add some and shut up! At least you have a job. Remember that?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is not the issue at all pea brain. And Shire is lucky we are still working for them; I am hearing rumblings of a mass exodus after the Q1 bonus report is unleashed. Buckle up and get ready for a Q2 full of interviews RD's, especially in the South.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is a target?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quit complaining

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is a mass exodus still planned?