My version of 15 by 15

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2011 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Playa-hater" who says that anymore? No one since the early nineties.
    You're " bearing witness "? well hallelujah and pass the collection plate. Let's all do a dance and speak in tongues.
    I guess it's nice to feel you have a purpose no matter how illusionary it may be.
    Now get back to work on that excel spreadsheet your boss wants. Remember he likes it color coded. How's that for " process"? You are a verbose drone.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am still with the company, 17 years. This is only my second post on this thread and I am not angry. I am getting even with the 15 by 15 program. Be well and stop hating on everybody else.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're spewing bullsh!t. It's transparent, just like your verbal garbage.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a clueless dips hit. I'm embarrassed for you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to realize that it's the same guy that is posting the negative crap on every thread. I would also assume that he has already been shown the door thus the reason he spends all day on this goofy site. I check in from time to time to get a good laugh at his posts...they are quite entertaining.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Dips hit"? What is that? Do you (attempt ) to speak the same way you write? Is it an impediment ? Be embarrassed all right.

Look, I don't care what you Merck scmucks do. I'm taking business away from Merck every day. It's apparent that the quality of the Merck rep has come down considerably the last ten years either by being diluted by Schering or the loss of the higher skilled reps it's obvious that what is left is the disgruntled dregs that don't have the ability to go anywhere else. Look at the sales results. Januvia (15th out drug.coms top 100 and Mercks top seller) just took a serious header,look at the graph. All your other products are flat or declining. This business is about growth, market share, units and dollars moved and you ain't got it and have lost the majority of sales professionals that could reverse that trend line and you're clueless from the top on down to your lunch delivery people posing as pharmaceutical representatives. I would prefer that all of you would follow your own advice so freely given on this site by all these inept Merck reps and clear the field and offices for the real sales professionals still left out there.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PLEASE LET THIS THREAD AND THE FU MERCK THREAD DIE!!!!!! YOU MUST BE SOME PATHETIC SLOTH TO KEEP SPEWING ALL OF YOUR NEGATIVE HATE FILLED GARBAGE

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The hate is justified.

I know people gave most of their lives to this company. Some departments were like extended families.

Now sales people are here to make a buck. Scientist are here just to publish one more paper all to use this company as a stepping stone. Senior leadership and drawing lines to mark their domains.

The company culture has gone rancid with poor leadership.

If Merck wants to correct this - fire all senior leadership and start over again. Nuke the workforce if you must. Stop laying off people every 6 months. Change compensation to promote teamwork. Stop making me beg to get things fixed in office.

Until then - FU MERCK.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No anger here, you've got the monopoly on anger. Most of us are pretty easy-going, and like to share stories about successes, and about getting the last laugh on Merck. And every time you see that happen, you go certifiably batshit crazy. The totally false assumptions you make above (you have no clue about me or what I do), and the way you foam at the mouth with your rabid posts, has exposed you as an insecure, miserable little troll. All froth, no substance.

You keep claiming you've moved on to something better, but guess what? You haven't. It's so obvious to everyone how bitter and unfulfilled you are about your past. We can see right through you. You are totally consumed with Merck, you can't let her go. Is it unrequited love? You wanted so much to be a "somebody", but Merck threw you in the gutter. And now you come back here like a jilted lover. A forum stalker, with no life.

And so you come on here and hang on our every word. Getting on your little pedestal, and lecturing us on "life lessons" like some wannabe business leader. Throwing your tired cliches and stale one-liners. But it's so easy to see right through you. You're losing it, man. You're coming unhinged. You're in love with a faceless entity, and the more you tell us about how big and scary "she" is, the more we laugh.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was that your pathetic attempt at rebuttal? You advertise the fact that you are miserable in your job and feel mistreated then when someone calls you out on it you have nothing to say but some weak attempts at insults. Long on criticism short on specifics. What's it to you if I come on here. I spent 15 successful years at Merck, was successful before and have been successful after. I don't blame Merck for all my problems as you do. I've certainly earned the right to call out mental midgets like you. What are your successes? All you have is a long laundry list of grievances. I've seen your type everywhere I've been. They sit in the bars at meetings and bitch about management. They complain about the car, the computer, marketing, the bonus the raises on and on and on. Full of excuses for their failures but not too keen on solutions. Guys like you are always the one with the snide comments about the boss, snarky observations about management but always the first in line to kiss ass. You could always do it better, but are always the type that needs help turning on your computer. Your solution appears to be to fire everyone and burn the place down. Start by looking in the mirror pal. This was your first and nay sales job and it's not working out to your expectations. They asking you do do more than you can handle, like work a full day? Is that what you call " bearing witness"? You are a sad excuse for an employee and the reason YOU haven't moved on is you can't. You've reason to the pinnacle of your career aspirations as an entry level Merck rep. And you know it. I sell circles around chumps like you every day. Merck may, and probably does have leadership problems but it's problems can also be laid at the feet of losers like you. You are easily disposed of and the sooner the better. Takes a little more thought to change a board or a CEO. Dumping you would take no thought at all.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your experience doesn't mean a thimble full of sh!t here and you are not GOD. Get over yourself. You will not stop people from expressing how they feel at Merck. Go be a high school guidance counselor where some may actually give a sh!t what comes out of your pathetic mouth.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take it easy. Anyone who claim positive things about mrk right now is probably a new hire.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The last refuge of the coward- obscenities.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a pity party you have all enveloped your selves in.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The anger and pitiful drooling continues, as you continue to go down in a ball of flames. As another poster said, you need to get over yourself. Free country, free speech. Folks are going to say whatever the f they feel about Merck. It is their right to do so. Your attempts to make this "high and mighty" corporation seem all-powerful and beyond reproach are laughable.

Merck, as a corporate entity, is circling the drain. Somehow, it is plain for everyone here to see, except you. Merck's impending collapse is precisely traceable to the toxic culture they have sowed among their workforce over the past 10-15 years. If you think consistently sh!tting on your employees year after year, and then expecting positive results is a sound business strategy, you are clueless beyond hope.

Bigger giants have fallen. Ever hear of Enron? GM? Bear Sterns? Washington Mutual? Yes, even with all their pomp and circumstance and seeming infallibility, giants do fall. Flat on their face. And even those that survive sometimes become a shadow of their former selves. Through arrogance and poor workforce management. Look at Microsoft and their last place in tablet market share and cell phone market share.

Of course, the really pitiful part is your multiple-personality disorder. You scream from the mountain-top that NOTHING we say here makes even an ounce of difference....to the company or the bottom line. And yet in the same breath, you try to shut everyone up and cling to this thread like a demented hemorrhoid. So what we say here about Merck OBVIOUSLY bothers you deeply. Which makes it all the more enjoyable. To see you cringe in fear.Why so worried? If (as you claim) Merck does not care what we say here, why are you foaming at the mouth? Does it touch a nerve?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Successful professionals do not self-compliment themselves daily on a public forum...let alone on a forum of their former employer!! This is a huge sign of insecurity and fear. You have already dislocated both shoulders from patting yourself on the back, time and again. You do realize the more you brag, the more you expose yourself as a total failure? It's one of those instances where every boast you make, just sinks you deeper into a pit of self-manufactured bullshit.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shares of Merck have risen to a 6 year high reporting a net income Of 781 million down from 908 million due to results that were impacted by generic competition and unfavorable exchange rates.Not unheard of in the industry. Results fell just short ( by a penny) of Wall Street expectations. Even so, shares rose as the company announced a new and lucrative alliance with three other drug makers to test an experimental cancer drug ( certainly not a bad thing right?) MK-3475. Sounds like oncology is the place to be.
    Yet, and help me understand, you are pissed that Merck, as your employer, if you are a rep, has provided you with a generous salary, bonus structure, car, computer, budget, insurance and other benefits to make sales calls on the companies behalf and rather than voice your (imagined ?) as yet un-defined grievances through an Ombudsman, HR, or management, choose instead to voice displeasure at the company through obscenities on CP, work stoppages, and finding part-time ( even though you have signed an agreement not to do so) employment using company resources.?
    And you root for the company to fail hoping, what? That thousands of lives will be adversely affected by the failure of Merck? Is that about it? Ok, got it. Good luck with that but betting on the two failures (you or Merck) well, my money's on Merck.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure they do. All the time. It's called the Wall Street Journal and Fortune magazine. Can't you read? To quote on of the many other assholes on this site, do you want to compare tax returns?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, what a sophisticated investor you are. You are so adept at reading those pretty headlines on Yahoo. I guess you've never heard of something called "spin", or of putting lipstick on a pig. For someone with blinders on, you will only see what they want you to see. You will only hear what they want you to hear.

Merck stock price at 6-year high? Care to guess how high Enron was trading before it went down in flames? What about Bear Stearns? Both were priced at insane multiples vs. earnings. Both crashed and burned in a heap of rubble. It's called "pump and dump". It's what executives do, especially when they know the ship is taking on water. They paint a pretty picture, even as the ceiling is caving in. Then they make a clean getaway, and everyone else is stuck holding the raw sewage they left behind.

As for airing grievances through a so-called ombudsman or HR, everyone and their mother knows that's suicide. Only you would be stupid enough to even bring that up.

So yeah, folks voice their displeasure on CP. It's a crazy concept, I know. Free speech. Shedding light. Letting others know what's going on INSIDE the hallowed halls of the company. You can keep reciting your Yahoo headlines. And we'll call it like we see it.

As for thousands of lives being potentially ruined with Merck's potential collapse, well....I'd say Merck has done a pretty awesome job with that even before that happens! It's really not about "rooting" for Merck to fail, although one can certainly understand that sentiment from those poor souls who gave all, only to be cut down like pigs in a slaughterhouse. Yeah, we know, it's just business. It's more about speaking truth to power, and pointing out the inevitable. It obviously gets your panties in a bunch when executives and senior management get called out on their repeated failures. That's the beauty of CP. So what if it doesn't fit into your little artificial universe of worshipping the EC or BOD? You pretend to speak for them, but you're just a wannabe. Far, far removed from the so-called "halls of power". A forum troll, nothing more.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you spent 15 years here and believe this sh!t, you are indeed an idiot.