Why has Gary C been so quiet

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Aug 14, 2009 at 12:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gary has been silent

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's call the big squeeze. Gary is quietly moved out that is why he is being so quiet. Do you think Mike Yasick wants Gary and his cronies around anymore. C'mon, Gary is being quiet so he can get his hush money. Just wait and see.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gary is up to his typical bad behavior. He is on his way out.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People here sure do seem to have a problem with Gary and Harry when he was still here. But what the hell has Mike Y done since he has come on board? Other than business casual meetings he has sucked as bad as anyone.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know how much credit MY deserves for the newer bonus structure but it pretty much stopped most of the bitching amongst my coworkers. Before MY you would come on here and it was ugly. Most of the complaints you read on here now are pretty minor to down right stupid. I can't speak for everyone but at least in my part of the country morale is much better since MY stepped in and GC took a back seat.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well put, thanks Todd

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GC has been quiet because he's got Yasicks cock in his mouth.
    Whatever it takes to keep your job. I guess.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is Todd?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's because his former boss is no longer there to feed him the words to say

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THIS NEW BONUS SUCKS! YOU PACK OF IDIOTS!!!! Do you like making less money? You must!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This must be a TX or similar rep who is pissed off because he has to work for his bonus check now instead of waiting for his name to be read in SI. If you don't get a decent bonus check now it's because you didn't grow not because a small bunch of reps with sweet formulary coverage took all the top spots in SI.

Don't worry I'm sure you'll do just fine with the new launch. The bonus plans have always pandered to those who come out of the gate with products on their State formularies.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didnt make the previous comment but I agree with it. Dont you remember they even TOLD US they were cutting about 20% out of the bonus. I personally think that it is more "fair" to areas of the country that have poor coverage now- BUT, 20% less payout overall is is 20% less payout overall. Come on, SI ranks 30-15 are all about the same payout after taxes. We all know this and it demotivates.

As far as not getting the same bonus check, it isn't because of my state. It is because of my market share! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize it is harder to grow market share at the same rate when your over 20% as it does when you launch a drug. If you save SI reports take a look, the top reps used to grow 4/5/6 points a quarter. Now if your over 2 its big growth in these same areas. Grow a brain and quit blaming everything on coverage. There comes a saturation point....you must be an RD to be so blind.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay now let's try using that fully mature brain of yours. If you're only growing up to 2 points in a good quarter think way back to the previous bonus plan and how much you would be making. A piddly $3,000 and maybe and extra $2000 in SI. Now 2 points(not even counting the current qtr.'s bonus plan) gets you around $8000 plus SI money. Before they restructured SI those of us who didn't have the coverage you like to discount(because I'm sure you didn't have any significant problems in that area with your 20%+ market share) were making around $5000 in a good quarter because all those top spots with your 4/5/6 points growth were soaking up the top spots and regular bonus was a joke. There are reps that have market shares above the national average who weren't making shit as they consistently grew but not quite enough to get a top SI spot. Talk about demotivating.

You should be loving the new bonus plan because it bailed you out of the misery the rest of us were suffering through for a year and half. Because under the old system those of you who blew your wad at launch would be griping about the "saturation point"...oh wait you actually are complaining about it. I'm really feeling your pain because I used to have one of the top XR market shares and it was harder I just didn't have enough nerve to bitch about it because I already got paid. What do you think the company was going to improve the bonus plan when your job got harder...oh they did.

As for SI yeah it's a bit of joke after the 15th spot but those of us living outside of 8 states or so will glady give up those SI spots for the potential to make money every quarter not just when we can crack into a top spot in SI. Specially when we don't have to compete with territories that are clueless when it comes to the challenges we face. So they may have cut 20% "overall" but I'm sure if they broke it down it wouldn't be hard to figure out what parts of country took the cut because it's not coming out around here.

Hell no I'm not an RD but the only people that haven't figured this out are the ones who can't see the company beyond their territory. Open your eyes!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how does the kool aid taste?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not sure you understand what the phrase "kool aid" means. Not that shocking considering this is the best comment you could come up with.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i don't have any formulary issues but i do think the way the bonus structure is set up is unfair because it does make it easier for one group and not the other. there is such a simple way to fix this but i won't give it to my rd because this person always takes credit for ideas i come up with.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we appreciate all you did Gary!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gary was a great asset to shire, a good person and good role model. Best wishes Gary!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hes retiring. Headin to supernus.