Vyvanse

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jan 5, 2013 at 9:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can Vyvanse cause obsessive compulsive side effects? Severe sweating?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Have you been getting angry because other people do no understand your intense focus and drive? Looks like OCD... Sweating? Yep. Its a stimulant. Might want to check your pulse, my guess is its over 110.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talk to a doctor

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pulse has been normal. Sweating is just amazing though.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great product

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes!! I believe the OCD is caused by too much dopamine/norepinephrine, possibly if someone does not really have ADHD...like how meth makes people want to clean obsessively. Also the sweating...I've personally experienced that!! Main reason I stopped using V.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will go from sweating and OCD to complete lethargy and zero motivation if you stop. You have to decide which one works for you. Sucks that that's the reality of taking stimulants.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's great to read reps saying this kind of stuff [sarcasm]. I sure hope none of you are talking to your docs this way. Also, I sure hope your docs won't tattle on you. Last week one of my docs showed me a letter he received asking if their Shire rep (me) was talking off label or saying certain things.

And NO...this letter was not from Shire! We are being watched and Shire is about to be demolished. If you think I am feeding you full of lies then go ahead...stay ignorant to the matter!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

been on it for awhile and have NEVER had sweating OR OCD side effects. GREAT product.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My RD must be taking vyvanse because he totally has OCD. You said the when you have said a

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has helped millions

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank god they priced this crap so low we can still sell it on cost. This would be the last product I would take given every other option. I talk price on every call.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it not covered well? I happen to be a Rep at a diff company but up for a Shire job when I saw this post. I take V...it's covered so I pay $20. I take a low dose to keep the side effects under control. It's no miracle drug but nothing else I've tried has worked. Strattera made me sweat to death and made me extremely nauseous. V makes my tounge feel fat, makes me thirsty, really tight shoulders and back but if I don't take it Ill have zero drive...I assume a sign of withdraw.