Employee Based Managing (CBS PARODY)

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, May 12, 2013 at 5:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here in the great world of pharmaceuticals, you occasionally hear someone talking about how they love their manager! It makes some of you sick, doesn't it? Those managers are probably doing something a little different than most. They probably make their employees feel more comfortable during times of transition, other than just trying to shove down the beliefs of the quarter, which may indeed be reversed back to old ways at any point in time. Then they go along with the old way once again.

Now, how does this relate to old CBS? We have been told a one-sized-fits-all approach does not work in the selling field. Could this hold true to the managing world too? Applying the same principals to managing each employee and treating them the way they want to be treated. How many motivated employees would you find if relationship building was encouraged between managers and employees? Having a manager learn the specific aspects that motivate each individual. This would be much more motivating than instilling fear or managing by computer.

Again, ignore me. I don't want to put strain on the mind of a "yes-man or yes-mam". However, in the long run, if some managers opened their eyes and seen the flip flop that they do whenever told what to do, they may have a more productive team! Anyways, have a good last day of the weekend! It is a little over 12 hours until the weekly 5 day work-week!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is awesome! I wish my RD would implement this...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe Jerry Acuff can come in and teach your RD how to do this. I'm sure he'd be willing to blow more of Shire's money.