KCI is a FLAT company with NOTHING!

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Oct 7, 2013 at 10:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The misery of this company continues and someone needs to put this nightmare to rest.

Sell it!
    Auction it!
    Dismantle it!

But do something!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh there doing something alright.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you have a market access team? Is Jason Verbugghe there?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Saw this on Linked In:

Kinetic Concepts
    KCI is looking for medical device sales leaders! We have openings for District Managers in Scranton and Omaha(can be located in Des Moines or Omaha). We are also interested in top candidates willing to relocate. We're looking for candidates with a successful track record in medical sales management. Competitive compensation plan offered! Visit our careers section on our Linkedin page for more details!

Anyone coming to KCI at any level is just stupid. Do your homework, KCI is a toxic wasteland. Competitive compensation offered. Yes and I have a bridge to sell you too. Yes, and relocation...on your own dime.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to my friends still left at KCI, but I don't miss an opportunity to subtley badmouth the company when talking to anyone (industry reps, surgeons, hospital purchasing agents, potential employees) and the conversation gets brought up. Actually by "bad mouthing" I mean telling the truth.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't feel bad, I am still employed with KCI at the moment and I bad mouth KCI too/tell the truth. Hands down the worst company I have ever worked for.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The guy is worthless

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are there still exit interviews? I have several things to share about my DM.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, they are scheduled with HR. As soon as you give your notice they will reach out to you and schedule it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone still working for KCI either has no respect for themselves or certainly could care less about their career.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very good news.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have 4 years of industry experience and applied for an opening just as a back burner option to have and got an email from HR saying they're moving forward with other candidates. Really? You aren't even phone screening candidates with med sales experience who routinely hit quota? Good luck with your Canon copier reps

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#butthurt ^^

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww, why so bitter?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great products - 10 years ago.

Move on like the better reps that are still hirable have done.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is going down the tube!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on it's not going down the tube yet. It's still a big turd lingering in the bowl. It's bad here but the reality is that there are not many opportunities. No matter how I position my experience in the OR with Prevena and Abthera hiring companies are looking for particular individuals in the respective industry. The bottom line is that I am stuck in wound care and KCI is one of the better paying wound care companies. I am not going to make a lot of money but sticking it out with this extremely toxic culture and horrific management style. Hopefully, when I find a gig, I can double dip to repay for all the stress this company has caused my family.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know at least 3 reps that are doing 1099 sales for other OR/disposable products. Medreps.com has several of these positions that might pay $10-20K extra and do not require full time sales activities. Previous post was correct, look at any and all opportunities to help your family. Two people laid off/fired in Florida, at plan, with no severance pay. What a gutless company.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly. There are a lot of 1099's out there. Most of them you can pull off while working here in this asylum. The extra money definitely helps off set the reduction in pay that I have experienced the past 2 years. I don't have any belief in this new point compensation plan.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just remember. 1099's have no salary, benefits, car allowance, sales contest or bonus. If you have to go yo training, you pay for it. Many times you pay for literature and samples