Lies, Lies Lies

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Feb 6, 2014 at 1:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone remember 1 year ago, just a few moths after the 2nd layoff in 2 years?

Our VP of Sales stood in front of both regions of this company and stated that we were good for the next 5 years...no more "blood shed"?

Anyone believe this is the final cut?!?!?!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. This could be a yearly thing with DSI. And I remember McLean's comments. I believe he knew the truth and lied to everyone. Some of these guys will do and say anything to protect their big $$$ jobs.

Pathetic

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BM knew the truth and lied to his entire sales force.

If he didn't know the truth, then he's a bigger fool than he pretends to be.

A message to DM's and RD's: Moral is not good!! And you have no clue as to how to fix it!!!!

And hey DSI Corporate...let me see your BUSINESS PLAN!?!?!?!?!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think Billy's pants are on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^lmao at this last part

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think our old CEO, not Joe the other guy can't remember his name. He is the one who stated there are NO PLANNED layoff's for Five years. Key word in the previous sentence is PLANNED. Layoff's are going to happen every year, with Benicar going off generic in 24 months, and Welchol in less than 11 months. We are screwed!

If you have something stupid to reply go for it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank You!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is BM even with DSI? He was in charge of the West Coast when that HUGE theft occurred back in 2003 when they stole almost 1 Million Dollars. No one got prosecuted and good old Silly Willy got promoted and proceeded to golf his fool head off with that other idiot, J Klueless.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call the "Helpless Desk", or check in "Uninsighful"...you probably get the answers there!!!

I hate these people. Worst managed company in the whole wide world of sports

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO!!!

Good one. Way funny.

Now get back to work you dog. Go beg you poor helpless doctors for Rx's.

Come on man, we all know good ole boy BM is a fool. He has to know we are sitting out here laughing at him and his poorly run sales force and company.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least he is a good golfer. Hits the spit out of the ball despite the fact that he lies and cheats when he plays golf too. I played with him during Gold Cup once and we spanked him soundly. Yet, he took some obvious mulligans on the scorecard and never paid his bet. Ironically, he attempted to get me to be his partner later in the week. This guy obviously has no shame and is out to win at all costs! Probably would have changed my activities to play again had he paid his debt. But, I ethically do not want people like that on my team, let alone acting as my leader. How do you ask the VP of Sales for the $ he owes you? Only a couple dollars, but it's the underlying principle. Didn't trust him then, and I certainly do not trust him now!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can learn a lot about the true integrity of people on the golf course. Our "leader" obviously has proven that he has none.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can tell from personal experience. The man will look you right in the eye and lie. He is not to be trusted.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BMac lying his way to the bank...still cashing his bloated pay checks. When is Japan going to figure this guy out?

Probably never.The good news is even BMac can't stay afloat much longer trying to ride the BenAzTriWelchol train.

Edoxaban...dead in the water too.

DSI...time to call FEMA!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take it easy on ole BM. Us reps drag him through the mud about as much as his wife does!!!

Ok, back to begging.

Please Doctor, please, please, please. I'll schedule a POD. I'll make you a speaker. Yes, I can do that. I can lie just like my Sales Director

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People need to be let go because someone has to pay for the costs of a frivolous lawsuit, happy now ladies?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Class Action Lawsuit vs Benicar

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

speaking of lies lies lies Is KD still the regional in Chicago?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask BM about him skipping from rep to regional manager back in '99 with Sankyo, just mysteriously moved past a dm role. He wasn't even that great of a rep, just knew whose giant, big ass to kiss (mm.)

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First - in the beginning Sankyo was a flat organization - a vice president of sales - regional managers and reps.

Trainers were added and BM was promoted to that job. A regional manager stepped down to a rep position and that opened up a position in the East. (remember, in 1999 there was only a few hundred employees) At least BM's office was AT the office and not Texas, Penn, or North Carolina. His Rezulin sales were decent - I do not remember his Accupril sales. There was no Welchol or Benicar until later.

I am amazed that there are still a few employees working for DSI that started the company in 1997 - he must be doing something right because if he kissed anyone's a** to get where he is - they have left or been fired.