Asymmetrical Deployment

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Nov 20, 2014 at 9:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay tuned for further updates and information... I am intrigued by the concept and what it means to the company. Perhaps someone can shed some light on exactly where Merck is headed now... Happy New Year and good luck and good selling...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It means they are going to fire all sales reps and then asymmetrically replace them with contract reps as the company further erodes into nothing.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had to ask ask my CTL...basically was a term used by tablet folks for all hands on deck... fire drill...NAE CTLs reps, managed care ..and on and on ...going in the same direction.. (Just a buzz word from tablet people).

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think someone just discovered that their left tittay and ball are bigger than the right. Assume it's on the same person.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Asymmet..what? more corporate speak...this should take a lot of meetings,

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical response from stupid rep. You have no idea about what challenges our company facee. You are pathetic, and a second please!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am asymmetric, one hangs lower than the other.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is NOT the first "Asymmetrical" Deployment. Will the third time be the charm?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It means that with careful and thorough analysis they will place the right resources (reps) in the right place at right time to ensure maximum profits. (ROFLOL)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer has had this for years...territory with little or no access- one rep...territory with little true managed care lockdown and access to most customers- more than one rep! Example in a southern state...Territory that used to have 10 in the pod and 10 in the adjacent pod with little or no access! 1st pod now has 4...lost of cutting everywhere! The other pod has 2 and one of them has hospital and oncology coverage as well! Little duplication of customer calls unless warranted and then only 25% of customers! District that once contained 40 reps and two managers has now been reformed and incorporated in with another district...reformed part now only contains two pods instead of four and total there are 8 Pfizer reps across all sales groups! Oncology rep actually has whole area! Two hospital reps have 14 hospitals they call on and 11 that they rarely visit( no biz)! If you'd like to see something more drastic talk to a Novartis thug...if you can stand it...with all the product scams...IBS drug, osteoporosis drug, Tekturna, Diovan etc. they are down to one rep and a chicken, with a few contracts thrown in!