How's the move to kenilworth?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Nov 18, 2014 at 8:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gotcha. That building was built after I left the RY site. Sad to see so many thriving buildings shuttered. Now I'm see the same in WP, complete with For Sale signs on some of the buildings outside the main complex. Wow, how Merck has fallen.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Driving into Kenilworth this morning I looked at the run down houses across the street and thought "dump".

I can't help but feel that we have quietly walked into a post-apocalyptic Merck.

Keep an eye out for walkers!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But Rayway wasn't in the best spot either. There were some neighboring towns that were upper class.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's like a bad dream to be in Kenilworth. It truly sucks to be working at the dump in Kenilworth.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be glad you have a job you ungrateful degenerate!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be a manager....the culture at Merck is toxic because of you! I don't have to grateful for my job...Merck should be grateful I continue to put up with the BS day in and day out.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leave. Just leave. You're toxic to your co-workers.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only toxic matter within Merck is the whining dimwitted like you. If you don't like the environment leave and begone. You are not needed realize it and go!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen merck bot, your best days are behind you... Someday another merck bot is going to come and stab you in the back soon after, you'll end up on here bitching!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry that you have zero self worth and less self reliance. Stay close to mom and dad you can't survive on your own. Useless turd.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Turd ? Mommy ? Daddy ? Wuss ! What up

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are lucky we are supplying test tubes and Bunsen burners. Get to work and shut up, what ungreatful sloths!