Current Merck Retirees

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Oct 11, 2014 at 8:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for reinforcing the earlier comment about illiterates.
    A slothed ignoramus? Come again?
    Good luck with getting anyone off "your" thread.

Now go back to the drawing board with that goofball putdown about readjusting lunch and dinner menus. It flopped.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Message to all you retired, mean old white men: Get a life for Pete's sake!! Your boasting of money, boozing, and vacations is truly pathetic! You had your day now its ours - - - so buzz off and listen to your Jersey Boys album!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where we are you will be

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happy to say, these listless and non motivated self clothing slugs will never approach what we achieved. Lowly meally worms, professional deli delivery boys and girls

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My you are an angry old grouch! Go change your diapers and put your teeth in! Get off this working person board!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go suck on your Mommy's tit. We made this company . We don't bitch and moan. We cellabrate success! Now accomplish the only effective thing you can do. Delislinger?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sh!t all that materialized was butter milk!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chill old man!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all good!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Came back early from the Bahamas. Called back to close on property in central PA. Had a great time and met several wonderful voluptuous females while scuba diving. Of course they loved me and my money plus my sex drive! I can see that the lowlife hasn't disappeared and are still polluting the Merck halls - oh well, they will soon be gone.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you just woke up and now you are no longer in the Bahamas. It seems you had a boner while you were sleeping but it wasn't about babes but rather tea baggers!! Bawhahahahaha!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must have experience with the national past time of teabagging in the Bahamas. Never turn the experience down it is passionately exercised. Now sonny get home to mommy?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad you returned before the bad weather. The property you are buying should have great mineral rights and ultimately money in your already hefty financial worth. Now it is looking forward to the activities at the club and martini hour.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember oldies that alcoholism is an epidemic in your retirement communities! Quit the liquor and turn to volunteerism and helping out the less fortunate in your town. The high will be far greater than your toxic martinis and gluttonous food habits. Slim down and get engaged!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't let the Baptist ideology blind the benefits of a very dry well shaken martini. We have and do take care of our own. No one has mentioned gluttony that terrible sin. However, a marvelous Pittsburgh rare filet can't be beat. Now with that said, I believe I will go and get into the poker game in the clubs card room.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok turkey neck! Remember to curb your alcohol intake - try going a day without booze!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Off we go to a pleasant afternoon of football and cold turkey sandwiches. The betting board is functioning and the bar is well stocked. The cake is ordered with the appropriate internal doll!
    We don't need to worry about work in the morning so we can stay out extra late. Have fun!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a day! The cake show was eye popping and worth the cost. What a beauty. Now Black Friday and preparation begins on the weekend activities.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who gives a flying F what you do!! Get off this board for us CURRENT employees! We are busy cleaning up your SH*T!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take the juvenile comments off OUR thread. We own the company and the profits derived from the business. We are the chosen winners of the game of life. You are just pawns.