Another Blessed Week of Loyalty

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Oct 27, 2014 at 9:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've adopted an identical mindset toward Merck. They've shown me what they're made of and it isn't something to have any respect for.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Iam in HVC at Abbvie and looking for sailors on here

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing new. When did you ever sell Merck products? Total loser!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The title of this thread is HILARIOUS!! It may be the most perfect way to describe the hell that is working here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is an awesome thread.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a sailor what port are you in? We can meet someday and exchange some points of interest.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here. As I reflect on my tenure at Merck, I can't help but feel the warmth radiating from my beloved employer's very soul. The care, the love, the genuine concern…it brings a tear.

Thank you, Merck, thank you for allowing me to work part-time but earn full-time, drive your car, eat your food and, in general, rob you blind while I work feverishly on my new product line---all on your time, of course.

I'll skip the FU, out respect for the holiday, but rest assured that it remains there always in spirit.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Classic!! Love it… Hope everyone takes Merck to the cleaners in 2015…they deserve…evil F'n company…

FU MERCK!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Classic.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One can only hope that you are one of the chosen on Tuesday and on the breadline over Xmas. Scum!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't disagree more. The only scum at Merck are those who still defend this evil company.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Current employees sustain themselves on poison rotten cheese (who moved my cheese). After awhile, you don't notice how rancid it is. You just look back in time to realize you are pretty much malnourished when it comes to marketable job skills. Merck ruins all who come through the ranks.

I think this company is cursed since the days when the American Merck was nationalized (stolen) from Germany following ww1.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can disagree all you want. However, we don't care what you think. You are immaterial to our relevancy and matter not. Now go and plan the last lunches for the year and make them the best they can be because they will be the last with Merck.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On behalf of those who have long since given up on Merck and started successful side businesses, let me say that we certainly hope so.

When I started my business almost two years ago, I knew the end with Merck was near (it is for you, too, by the way). I was fortunate enough to see it---before the Pain Cream Queen and others wisely warned us all of that unavoidable eventuality. I have worked hard---largely at Merck's expense---and have done some pretty amazing things ever since. I literally couldn't care less if Merck fired me tomorrow. I can assure you that Merck will be my last employer; I employ myself now. It's a great feeling, not having any fear of this horribly evil employer. I remember what it was like to be in the scared contingent and I'm never going back there again.

I wish everyone the best (even you), but know that everyone's good fortune doesn't depend on Merck in any way. If you want to secure your future, look within yourself. As many, many thousands have learned, Merck doesn't give a rat's behind about any one of us. The few remaining Merck loyalists just aren't smart enough to understand that.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The great thing about capitalism is we know from long experience that 8 out of 10 startups will fail within five years. After the thievery that you manifested Your failure would be just reward. Now go play make believe elsewhere.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true Merck idiot.

To the dude/dudette to whom this idiot responded, I can't applaud loudly enough. If only I had been so thoughtful in the days leading up to my Merck demise. You, the 15 Guy and the Queen are beyond commendable. You, however, take the cake.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Commendable, don't make me puke. Thoughtfulness is beyond the mentality of your mind. By the way, as the old saying goes, let them eat cake.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone labeled you the village idiot. They were correct.

Rock on, 15 Guy.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

May providence make you irrelevant just as your moral character has made you a criminal.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love this thread. It's one of my all-time favorites. One idiot and a multitude of those of us who get it.