Junkyard Joe

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Oct 8, 2014 at 1:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RMP

Woof!! woof!!

I'm ready and waggin.. I mean I'm ready!

JJ

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JJ:

The more time I spend with you the more I love you. So many years have passed since our days at Wash U. You followed me to Merck, the first time. You followed me to Amgen - it was fun hanging out and chasing balls in Montecito - I really miss that place. You followed me to Merck, the second time. You are such a loyal dog...and I was able to find you a senior position on my team every time. Now, for real, we have some work to do. Peter left us with such a mess, he was seduced by the English wankers. They sound good, if you like that kind of thing, but have failed to deliver - seems like a Downton Abbey version of Merck.

JJ the time has come, no more shagging balls for me. It is time to rebuild R&D ! Are you ready my loyal dog ? Time to make those changes...let's go get 'em !! Many more T-bones and Helicopter rides for you ! Fine dinners in Manhattan if you make this happen !

RMP

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is interesting that people posting on this site and thread think they know so much about who and how things should get done at Merck.
    The people writing all of the negative postings are toxic and hopefully will either find another job if they are so unhappy or get fired.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, find somewhere else to share your NOT FUNNY humor!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RMP

Woof! Woof! Grr! Grr! Arf! Arf!

I need a new leash master! I want one of those studded gem leashes that sparkle.

Slurp!
    JJ

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JJ:

Anything for you, my boy. You need the Brittany Spears model in pink with gem stones. I sent Rupert out to Petco, he picked up the Brittany Spears model and a Paris Hilton leash as a backup for the helicopter rides.

RMP

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has Junkyard Joe presented a bubble gum chart to represent the portfolio? He used to do this every year at Amgen until Sean took over and gave the bubble gum chart the head of discovery research. He would wear the same costume every year, black slacks and a blue shirt.

Mr. Junkyard is on is last lap of the race. Hopefully he can stay awake long enough to lead us to the promised land.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder how the last lap will play out for Junkyard Joe. The earlier laps were not too stellar

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whick one is joe getting rid of first?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know. I am incapable of making a decision. I do Roger's will at all times. I am waiting for guidance from above.

JJ

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Woof!! Woof!!

I'm ready to execute my orders from my master!

Woof!! Woof!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Junkyard you are my hero! The rath that falls upon you shows me that the job you are doing is on the spot correct. Don't allow the denigrates on the thread make you deviate from the assigned task. Fore them all!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joe Wuss , are giving knob jobs still

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rupert, old chap. Thank you for the kind thoughts and words of support. Sucking up will serve you well under RMP, it has done wonders for my career all the way from the old days at Wash U. I promise that I will serve Roger well as always. Truth be told, there is no plan. I really have no clue about drug discovery, or translational science as evident by the recent failures in the Amgen pipeline....

JJ

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grrr ! Grrr !

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love my master RMP! I'm about to to take care of the British mafia! Yeah baby yeah! I'm like mini me and RMP is Dr Evil.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Today I will run on the beach in Montecito with my master watching. I will enjoy a juicy turkey drumstick and turkey gravy. Then my master will unveil the Evil Plan to take out the British Mafia....

JJ

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JJ

I'd like to take you out for a NY STRIP STEAK. As you know, the restaurants are world famous down here in Princeton. You can stay over my house and Laura can make you an apple pie.

Rupert

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Junkyard, kick some ass. Fire fire fire!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Junkyard Joe:

The rumors are out on your purchase of Cubist.....another T- bone steak for you my boy....

The Cubist people were real productive. Will be able to teach the British Mafia a thing or two...

Build that pipeline my Junkyard dog !!! It's just like the Amgen days. Back then we bought real garbage like Tularik....that was so much fun...

Go get 'em my boy !!! T-bone steaks and Rupert's homemade apple pie for you, my boy !

RMP