2015 HR Stuff

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Nov 10, 2014 at 8:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still not a word about severance or bridging for 2015. HR must be planning to roll out some really uplifting and motivating information!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The lack of a package was discussed last week at the management meeting. Better save all the pennies you can.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please do yourself a favor. Turn in to your manager the names and evidence of the slackers that surround you and that contaminate the company. Make sure to save your job.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard if you are are not 55 by 2015, you are in for a fleecing! Legacy merck and legacy Schering both now need to be 55 for retirement. Bridging going away.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correct!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hoping they grandfather those that are currently eligible.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't count on it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not going to happen!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would be very surprised if they made changes to the current package for 2015. Think about it - the bulk of the cuts will happen in 2015. Do you really think the company would reduce the package and then cut everyone? That would make the WSJ. Merck has its faults, but I would not expect any significant changes to the separation package until 2016. Actually, I expect the package to go away entirely (back to normal) in 2016 as the majority of the "house cleaning" will be done in 2015 in order to meet the 2.5B operation cost reduction promised to Wall Street.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR tight lipped. 2015 will be another year of looking over your shoulder. Sort of like a north Philly neighborhood after dark.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is dark alright!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes , Mercknwould reduce the severance package ....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are very naive.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you are over 50, and not yet 55, you are in a bad spot! Hope you don't get canned!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The numbers are large. Better find a new job fast.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

like you did plant boy

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course they would do so. It would save tons of money, and it is not as if they care about us.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey 17, is that you Willie?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am Slick Willy the White House pedophil. Vote for my wife next time around.