Primary Care Plans For 2015

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Nov 22, 2014 at 2:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not quite certain what's coming down for us in 2015. Sounds like some areas with bad access may have some changes coming for them. We are going to get separate emails different geographies wonder what that means? Any ideas for those at HQ in the know?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck needs only 50,000 employees, less primary care is in the works according to J. Neilson.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Start with giving Job Shares the boot. Ruining field sales morale and team dynamics.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I rue the day when I got dumped in PC from specialty. It's a dead end and primes you to be a good candidate for a cut.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We need no PC reps. Be gone. Forever!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look for Merck to make a big move in 2015

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just sense some major changes coming to selective areas in the country for the field sales force. I just can not see things continue the way we are doing business especially in low or no see territories. It's a business decision I get it lets just do it and get it done.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who will go? now primary care will have a diabetes rep selling insomnia i vote they keep the januvia rep and the zetia/insomnia reps. go to 2 up and discard the duplicative januvia/insomnia rep. cuts by 30%.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey I was cut already and am looking for a brand new spot! Where will I go?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, thanks for your vote.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do we need another rep selling the sleeper?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumor has it that this IS exactly the plan.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go to the Bahamas. Teabaggers wanted!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps who remain will carry ALL pc products so those with broad experience will remain. Have you been carrying the same ole product forever? Not a good place to be. Expect a different territory (large) with a lot of training, new customers and counterparts. Good luck to all, let the hunger games begin.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about the people who want to get placed back in the mix again?
    Spots or still keepin' us spotless?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is your source for PC change?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Riad's video email talked about the FLEX that will start in Jan. Each geography will look different based upon need. Will all depend on access and dollar volume.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right about Riad video I wonder if more layoffs or hand raisers needed in early 2015 or late this year hard to believe we would have another realignment. Anyone from HQ help out. with more info.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont get the flex, what will be in everyone's bag? Feels like school.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Teleconference on Tuesday morning (check your mvx on Monday afternoon)