Midwest goings on

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Apr 27, 2012 at 7:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

K.O.,

Enough already with reps getting fired. You're starting to piss us off. We are all working very hard to increase performance. What you are doing is creating an environment of fear,which is never successful in the long run. When are members of management going to be held over a fire? Under what circumstance will Midwest management be held accountable? You need to know just how incompetent some are. The time has come.
    Let us all raise our hand for a three clap applause.

The Magnificent

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's interesting the position you take here. In one breath, reps want to say that managers do nothing and have no purpose. Yet, when performance is down and people start getting fired, you start blaming a lack of management quality. You can't have it both ways. Managers coach, reps play. If the coaching sucks, that's your manager's doing. If the product you deliver to your customer sucks, that's a you issue. There's a great deal of both in the Midwest. K.O. sees that. Reps will be fored, but so will managers. It's time.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KO will get the job done right. She will set a great example !!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Majority of the managers are new in the Midwest. A few bad apples but I'd say the problem is more the overpaid Sr. DCS reps who can't sell who have been in the market for too long. After basal elite, I have lost a lot of respect for most of these folks who can't sell. Face it, without Medicaid, this region sucks. Many heads will roll this year. Both rep and manager. I can name a few from what I saw at the last meeting.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haaaaaaaa!!!, yep a rewski! Who ya talking about??? The ones down south or in the big city?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sooner or later you have to stop blaming a manager because you are not that good. perhaps that's why you are on a pip. you're just not that good.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No IDPA no consistency! You wonder why Texas is always sooooooo good!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

actually i thought that is how you become a manager in the Midwest, sucky numbers and a whole lot of ass kissing = promotion!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The irony is that K.O. was promoted based on medicaid numbers! The same holds true for her proteges. So what are you really saying? They shouldn't be in leadership roles? Agreed!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you referring to Michelle and Debbie?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both great leaders. You see the ic tracker?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great Leaders is right! They are the best in the Midwest.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right! They Rock!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ruma haz it 1 manager is about to get dumped. Unfort they are a good one who knows their stuff. Sucks for them! It's coming fellow dcs's. Every1's held accounty in this enviro.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Female or male?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Male. Been here a long time! See ya!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

??? The only two male managers who have been here a long time are Bob Mann and Eric Ganz.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget about Brook

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Michelle, Debbie, Eric and Bob are not so bad. Are they?