Pfizer sucks so hard

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Sep 23, 2014 at 2:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

still trying to do an inversion, even at the last minute - all in a desperate attempt to bring dollars home not to distribute to shareholders or keep US jobs but all to boost the ELT package.

hey pfizer - you suck

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Inversion is capitalism at its finest!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh?

"Capitalism"

You keep using that word.....I don't think it means what you think it means....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love inversions.

It's like having a sex change and that's considered cool these days.

We're going to have a corporate sex change. So cool.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Capitalism is defined as "an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state". It fits perfectly with what I said.

Oh wait, you're a Conservative so you don't live in the real world........

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, but you forget who is in the White House and who has chosen not to reduce corporate taxation, thus making foreign countries look more favorable.

This is just part of the Hopey and Changey you libs supported.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh how I wish there was a "like" button on these forums!
    Well said!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG, every time a big corporation screws us you blame Obama. That's epic stupidity.....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alcohol sucks.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The TRUTH of the matter is that the US has been waiting for the HOPE and CHANGE we were assured would happen with the current administration.

Have not seen the HOPE and CHANGE that were the basis of the campaign.

The only HOPE and CHANGE we can now hope for is truly HOPE and CHANGE with whichever administration will now lead the US.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IHOPE we can CHANGE this ridiculously incompetent, clueless administration
    Pfizer mimics the same and has for many years.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another garbage post from an ex-employee yet to move on and still bitter. As an employee and stockholder I expect this company to do whatever it takes legally to return value to the stock holderswhile doing it's best to operate in a climate conducive to long term success. If this country can't get its tax policies straight why not take advantage via inversion. This is a freaking global economy where we compete versus global companies. This dumbass needs to get a freaking clue. Nothing to see here folks just another dumbass on their high horse.