2014 Reorganization Announcement

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Sep 5, 2014 at 8:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally, transparency.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where was this announcement?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sarcasm.... There was no announcement

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Monday

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

have you talked to your manager?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Operation Cleaning House is under way! Will be swift, will be deep and as usual good people will also take the fall to minimize lawsuits. Look out 16+ tenured reps....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You all have no idea what's going on. Quit spreading rumors

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They know exactly what they're talking about and are spot on. Mostly Clusters 1 & 3, but still significant and will be complete before the October 6 Eliquis meeting in Las Vegas.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, but this doesn't effect cluster 2, in terms of reductions- just a few realignments?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NOBODY knows yet….anything you hear on here is pure speculation and rumors. Why don't people understand that? Just wait until we hear what's up. It's not that difficult to understand.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because this site is like an Addiction! Sometimes you just cant get enough of it, even though you know its bad for you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly, it is a source of news. We all know the vast majority is gossip but let's face it, we have learned about restructuring every time from this site, before it came from our ELT.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, we are gonna head to POA (Cluster 1 & 3) in Sept, get all Pfizered up with our "new" sales messages (that are really just the same old shit reprinted differently) and then the following week we will be told that our services will no longer be needed. Thanks for coming!!!

As one of the other posters mentioned, the new org will be in place when Cluster 2 heads to Vegas

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly! They want cluster 2 to stay focused.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doubt it involves C2. I mean we are having to study, take tests and run all over the place to coordinate with BMS reps for VTE business plans. Been around long enough to know they make you do all this crap AFTER they make the cut. Just saying.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ABSOLUTELY right

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think that's because the layoff and restructuring rumors are constant on this site.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are all guessing on this site, but if you inject come logic into your thought process you can get a better understanding of what may happen

Right now if you're in cluster 1 how many orthos are in your territory? When Celebrex goes generic why would you call on them anymore? So my Territory has about 120 ttl Providers, 38 of them are in Ortho offices. That leaves 82 Providers. Is my Territory viable w only 82 people? And trust me, I've added EVERYONE with any potential, as all of you have. This means we've added low value targets to make our Territories look more robust. Take out low volume people and I'm down to 68 strong writers. I'd guess this is consistent across the country. Now it's pretty easy to combine two Territories w/o sig. increasing the workload or taking focus off Lyrica.

I think our Territories will look similar to Cluster 2, if we aren't combined with C2 that is. Reductions could be as high as the 2012 rif. Just a scenario carries about as much weight as some, more weight than other.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Logic is your 1st mistake with this company!

How "Logical" was it to layoff Lipitor reps that had tenure in Cardiology and bring over Uro reps & then launch Eliquis to Cardiologists ????

Ditto for the other way as well, was it "Logical" too take reps with 10-12 year veteran experience from Urology out of their territories in some cases and put in old Lipitor reps to sell a drug (Toviaz) when the old Uro reps had sold the shit out of Detrol LA and then they had to tell providers as their "New" rep, "Your #1 OAB drug will be pulled out from under your legs (750 million dollar drug) and we will replace it with our current dog Toviaz"!
    Current Toviaz dollars approx $100 million.

That wasn't too "Logical" was it ??? Just sayin. . . . . .

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM convinced me not to go after a job in Vaccines, threatened me for not being loyal. He said the vacancies in C1 would take care of the loss of Celebrex. I kept all the notes, dates, times, etc. I talked to the Vaccines DM and nobody applied for the vaccines job and I think they are hiring outside. I will be pissed if I am riffed and will hold my DM responsible. I should have applied, screw him!