Stir the Pot IS, Stir the pot

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 1, 2013 at 9:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis, Otsuka calling...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better off with a company that has its shit together. Not this 4-12 month patchwork of plugs to
    fill.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AGREED!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone that believes this division has a bright outlook is an absolute moron. A 4 month lifeline to detail is the best it can do.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speak for your moronic self. The rest of IS is safe.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, safe for 4 months. IS is like a rent-a-sales force. 12 or 4 month contracts. IS suits to please.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This hits the mark. The only difference is that the IS reps are paid 3 times what a contract rep would be paid, but doing the same job.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Safe as in safe. Rumor is that IS will have Eliquis in the bag permanently.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, now that frustrates me. I have been selling E. in hospitals and granted, I am spread too thin but that is ridiculous. So, will they just be rolled in with PC as another DSR? Will we pick up their current line as well? Or, again, are they just overpaid contract reps. If they get it based on call activity alone to start, that is definitely not a good way to start!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this ship is about to sail. IS is going to be sized appropriately very soon.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another idiot writing something here that they know nothing about. your statement has no merit and no relevance. Just your own thoughts and probably wishful thinking motivated by jealously or laziness, or both.

Run away now, run away...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been here 18 years and this is what our sales force has turned into? Punk
    You have no idea what work is.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to tell you that you are a fool and we know who you are. Just beware.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eliquis is a dogfart. Does the world need another me-too behind a 90-% market share for a cheaper rat poison? Eliquis, Prevnar total crap to bridge the gap.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny this was brought back up because if this is who I think it is, I would be looking for a new job versus stirring the pot here. Move on or give someone else a chance at the job. You are close enough to retire so work at Walmart to get you by.