Where are the managers this week and what is their meeting about???

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Nov 13, 2013 at 12:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will not disclose the location, but we are meeting to discuss who we want to screw over right before the holidays this year...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calibration-happens every year

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, that is the first week of December, not now.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

in the field...atleast in my state

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every region/division different. Yours is December-others are next week, etc. Not all done at the exact same time. There is a deadline for ratings to be in the system-that is standard throughout the company. When they have the calibration meetings are not standard. As long as it's completed and in the system by the deadline its fine. No big mystery here.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is the deadline? My manager hasn't spoken to me about this. Usually he asks for our input.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe he already knows what he is going to give you.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mine is doing field rides, not in any meeting. Got him next week myself, can't wait.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DMs introduced to another 'system' about compliance and review standards for their reps...DMs know who their A/B Honor Roll reps are..their C+ reps and the 2 a-holes they'd love to fire today but can't (age/tenure/race/sex/related to higher up yuckty muck, too much paperwork)..

The consultants said this is new exciting concept..(really same concept , different forms)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like more lawyers/consultants justifying their jobs/fees!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on. They do it every year. Calibration

They all get in a room and use post it notes and move the players all around and wheel and deal because there are only so many slots and someone has to go in the dreaded bottom slot.

It is a joke about asking for input. They force rank all of us and we are at their mercy.

Just suck it up and cash the check.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly correct.

Your ranking means everything.