P4 Contract?????

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Dec 2, 2010 at 1:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also gas reimbursement should cover the wear and tear of daily use. There is differential to cover the oil changes and tire rotations. Let alone any new tires or (heaven help me) new brakes.

The monthly $500 covers my payment, tags and insurance.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's an opening in my area for this contract. If I get hired, then the contract ends, what happens? I've never worked contract sales before. Also, are there health benefits? Thanks for your help...please serious answers only.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Full benefits package for P4 contract full-time.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you get hired and the contract ends then your employment ends. However at that point you may be eligible for unemployment benefits...not sure if you have to have been working for a minimal time. Currently the contract is set to expire the last day of the month of June this year. Benefits are good - as long as you are full-time you receive benefits and 401-K. If you are unemployed currently then go for it. If not, make a pros and cons list. No one knows how long we will be around...thus is the life of a contract rep. Good luck.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you should take the job too. Pfizer is still training P4 reps which I think is a good sign. Why would they spend money training new hires just to let them go in a few months.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It more likely that this contract will extend beyond June 2011.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: P4 Contract????? How many have been rolled over into Pfizer if there's an opening

Curious.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bitch bitch bitch, This website is just so entertaining. Pfizer this PSS that! This industry in general was great but is now terrible. I know too many people who have gotten laid off, put on action plans and are still collecting unemployment. Its a tough world out there people and get your head out of your butt if you think you can EASILY jump ship and make more money hoping the grass will be greener. Stop taking this industry seriously. Its no longher a career! Sure get promoted etc but when layoffs come, you think DM's or RM's are safe???? Play your cards right, and go back to school, open up a small business, do whatever it takes to be ready when the time comes to be laid off. I was laid off for half a year and it totally sucks. Almost lost my house but got lucky and hired to work for PSS. If this contract ends, oops when it ends, be ready to move on. Be also ready to take less and less pay cause gone are the days where we could jump everyother year and make serious salary!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone willing to work and is frugal, will always be OK, regardless of the economy.

Its the babies that have to have the perfect job or can't stop spending money on nonsense that struggle.

pharma reps are the biggest babies in the sales field by a fucking long shot.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thus is the life of a PHARMA rep....I've been doing this 12 years, both contract and non, and I can tell you, there is no security on either side of the plate....it's the nAture of the beast...er..business.