Wisconsin and Minnesota

Discussion in 'Procter & Gamble' started by Anonymous, Feb 26, 2011 at 12:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone needs a do-over...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My flywheel stopped, someone moved my cheese, I was never "in the house", I didn't sell value, didn't establish my brand, hated grinders, got off the bus, didn't sell the sizzle, didn't paint a picture,,

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am so glad Julie is gone!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And now you all work for Dave Popp LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I'm sure that organization will last.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Get on OJP....FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

inside man says no reps in Minnesota and Wisconsin. Access and formulary given as reasons

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen, Julie was the best manager that I ever had. C.O. was also a great guy, but sales are out of his control with formulary issues. Back off..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't believe they have any reps left in Minny and Wisc. They already got rid of the reps that replaced the veterans that were up there. That Seefert gal won every award there was, and they let her go too.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for another company and moved from a very open access southern state to minnesota and the land scape is totally different when it comes to selling in Minnesota. Before moving to the state I thought the same thing how can their numbers suck so bad, and then i learned.

1. Dr's are paid to not write branded. If they are above 60 or 70 percent generic utilization they make from 2000 to 4000 dollars a month. That is big incentive.

2. 90 percent of the providers in any city bigger than 30 k work for a hospital organization.

3. The policies in these big companies read no reps ever. Even if the gate keep wants to help you if they do they risk their jobs.

4. The offices that do allow a rep access you can not spend any money. The state law is 50 dollars per year per company. So if 5 reps call on one doctor then you each get 10 dollars per year to spend. If you break it you are terminated. One company Pfizer had zero dollars available to spend on lunches. My company limited it 30 dollars per year so that you reduced the chance of breaking the law.

5. This is my oppinion that since you can spend so little most doctors that do have an individual practice said screw it. It not worth eating a 3 dollar sandwich every day, and the reps dont even bring drinks because that is another dollar, and that after 4 lunches in a year adds up quickly if your limit is 30 no drinks.

6. Managed Care rules the doctors in everything the do so they dont want to take a chance on getting fired. I had a doctor that got fired, because he was not meeting his generic utilization numbers. Of course it took a year for it to happen, but all of his MD associates saw it happen and ran for the hills.

7. The mayo clinic was the first to stop all samples and all coupons for all of its providers accross the state. The reason that they stopped is because the Mayo in Rochester made over a million dollars by getting rid of the samples. For you non econonmist they made full amounts on every script through their pharmacies, and did not have to deal with a patient getting free samples for a month. Thus they increased their dollar amounts on all new scripts.

I give great cudos to anyone doing well in Minnesota especially in a year when they are launching a me to drug. It is horrible.

I miss the South and would go back in a heart beat, but it is a job and I have a family to support.

Keep your heads up Minnesota reps the new sunshine law is go to effect alot of people over the next 6 months. When doctors find out that every dollar that is spent in their office is on a web site for all to see. They are going to start closing down even more than they already are today.

P.S. you can thank Chuck Schumer from IA for this great piece of legislation.

GOOD LUCK MINNESOTA YOU DESERVE SOME PRAYS JUST FOR YOUR DAILY FIGHT.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great summary. This begs the question… what do the reps do all day with small territories? Literally getting paid to do nothing. What do the managers manage?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Past Minnesota rep here...how many people do they have in the area? Is there any access there?