Training Dept. in a Death Spiral

Discussion in 'Procter & Gamble' started by Anonymous, Aug 30, 2007 at 7:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read the thread on the training dept. if you want to know what the future reps will be like. They just want cheep samplers now. You can always tell when at the meeting they spend WAY too much time talking about how they hire the best. That is a sure sign that they re trying to convince us of something that is not true.

Now this messages was a response to a thread that vanished as I was responding to it. Does anyone else find it odd that some threads are taken off and who is doing it? I thought this was anonymous. What is going on here???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny that the contract force that is filling some terrs. get 2 weeks to validate and then start making calls, but the new people this company hires can’t do it in months and months of home study.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another sign that pharmaceuticals at P&G is fading away-contract sales people is a bandaid to the bigger problem-profits with pharmaceuticals going down.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparantley I'm in the dark, but WHATcontract sales force???

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are putting contract reps. into most of the part time Enablex terrs. So, if there is one open in your area, your counterpart will be a contract rep. and not an employee.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems to me that this is just one mare example of the bad decisions made by upper management. They have to hire an outside source to meet the requirements they have commitied to Novartis as to not pay them. What a freakin MESS.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now we know why they hired and “promoted” the people have been for the last 3 yrs. They are all such an embarrassment. I don’t know which is worse, the new reps. or the new managers!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree - these new reps and managers are like kids paying dress-up!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rob from Texas has been out of training for over a year you moron. Do you even work for us?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That post was written almost 2 years ago. Should YOU work for us?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone with a science or medical background run this division? Are there too many layers and layers of management yes men and women? How many conference calls can management have in 8 hours? Do we say yes to everything from upper manangment? Do they pay someone to design one way glass interviews with MDs to find out what the prescribers want from reps in the field? When the Rx division does a pilot, does management put favorites on task to get the results they want? Does the training department know what the PVPs are? Is it just the training department in a death spiral?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

perfect.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I read that it takes 5 years for the effects of mind control to dissipate.