My version of 15 by 15

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2011 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO at the dumb ass!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...says the paranoid, delusional, obsessive Merckbot who has a hard-on for the 15 Guy, and cannot live and let live. You're obviously an expert in being heavily medicated.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey 15'er. How do you do all this with the tracking ability of the ipad? Just wondering

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Turn off your location services. I have had mine off since I received my iPad and nobody has said a word to me. With all the cuts in this organization do you really think they paying someone to monitor the location of all company owned devices?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck - I turned mine off while I was on vacation and got a nasty gram and then turned it off one other time while in the field and got another one.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While in the home office on a snowy day - just want to wish all the field scum at slippery day

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't you get the memo? SNOW DAY!!!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

at slippery day...

MORON

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mellow out people....DID"...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea let's let this thread die

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah no, I don't think so

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why? Because you want it to?? Nice try. Sorry to burst your hopes, Merckbot.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The 15 x 15 guy enjoys being man handled whilst naked and covered in Kool Whip from head to toe.

He often frequents a fruity bar in Atlanta called "Sweet Peaches"

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was that your pitiful attempt at comedy?
    Yikes, talk about falling flat on your face. Don't quit the day job (if you even have one).

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the same thing as the other guy about the 15x15 guy. Some people say he likes it rawdawg in the butt from wild horses and stallions.

Didn't they make a movie about that nasty crap??

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, let it die

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I say keep it going. Lets see if we hear from the 15X15 guy. I like reading this thread jerk-off

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this thread sux..let it die

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have had many old friends & colleagues with this company become so depressed while trying to make it through the management gauntlet of fabricated lies and deceit while trying to make them leave. Broken marriages, reps eating Xanax like popcorn, going to psychiatric therapy, severe depression and on and on.....

I'm so glad I was strong enough to see that working for Merck is just one big charade. It's not really what you do as a rep but it's what your manager thinks you do. All that you have to do is create that image that you are that Kool-Aid drinking hard working rep. I was that rep in the past and have that reputation still today. Since I have that solid reputation, it was so easy for me to apply and maintain my 15x15 strategy.

Let's face it, management has and will continue to make up lies and put pressure on the older reps in order to make them leave. These are the same reps that were award winners in the past. The only thing that has changed is that we had innovative product to sell then. Look in our bag now. There is nothing in there that is new or innovative. Merck is dying a slow death. The best way for them to keep looking good for Wall St is by reducing the expense side of the business. Less reps = less expense.

I'm gonna keep doing my thing and cashing these nice checks with Merck as long as I can. Upper management does it on a large scale so I don't feel guilty at all. I seriously worked about five hours last week. If people want to make fun of me and judge me, they need to take a long look in the mirror and ask themselves what do they do for Merck that is so special that Merck won't give them the same horrible treatment?

Take care everybody. Hey, it looks like more snow is on the way for us. Great, more snow days!

Regards,

The 15x15 Guy

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It looks like you're all wrong-the 15X15 guy is still here!

Yes

I say stick it to the company