Descend Pharmacuticales

Discussion in 'Ascend Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Feb 20, 2012 at 11:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're approaching a new low.Come join us!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Descend Pharmaceuticals

That was not a reassuring call, that was a mandate, change is coming.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I found it to be a waste of my time. Who was that person?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to the "karma" post and freedom of speech?
    Let me guess...CG's feelings got hurt?
    Did he call Donna to have it removed? I can't believe that you removed a post about someone who doesn't even work for the company anymore...GROW SOME BALLS PEOPLE!
    Anyway...In the whole scope of things who gives a shit...the scum bucket is gone!
    I hope he got a good severance so he can afford to keep stocking himself with hair gel and gum!

I guarantee you the pulse of the company is 100% better already...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Use
    While using cafepharma sites, services and tools, you will not:
    * violate any laws, third party rights or our policies; 

* use our sites, services or tools if you are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services or tools; 

* "post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including your own personal information);
"
    * post content in an inappropriate category or area; 

* take any action that may undermine any feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of the sites or using it for purposes unrelated to cafepharma); 

* transfer your cafepharma account and user ID to another party without our consent;

* distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes; 

* distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm cafepharma, or the interests or property of cafepharma users; 

* copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the cafepharma sites, service or tools or cafepharma's copyrights and trademarks; or 

* harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.

Abuse
    Cafepharma and its users work together to keep our sites and services working properly and you safe. Please report problems, offensive content, and policy violations to us.
    Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit access to our sites and their content, services and tools, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep you off the sites if we think that they are creating problems or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. Additionally, we may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, suspend or terminate accounts of users who may be repeat infringers of intellectual property rights of third parties. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time, or to modify or discontinue cafepharma sites, services or tools.
    Cafepharma does not necessarily monitor any materials posted, transmitted, or communicated to or within any site. If you believe that something on any site violates these Terms please contact us.
    If notified by a user of user content or other materials which allegedly do not conform to these Terms, Cafepharma may in its sole discretion investigate the allegation and determine whether to take any other actions whether to remove or request the removal of the user content. Cafepharma has no liability or responsibility to you for performance or nonperformance of such activities.

Administrator

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it true? I have not been on this site in ages, CG has left the building?? Details

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cafepharma does not necessarily monitor any materials posted, transmitted, or communicated to or within any site. If you believe that something on any site violates these Terms please contact us.
    If notified by a user of user content or other materials which allegedly do not conform to these Terms, Cafepharma may in its sole discretion investigate the allegation and determine whether to take any other actions whether to remove or request the removal of the user content. Cafepharma has no liability or responsibility to you for performance or nonperformance of such activities.

That is true...BUT... Ascend DOES monitor! That, my friends, is the beauty of having a small company with not a whole hell of a lot going on...it gives "upper management" lots and lots and lots of time to read Cafe Pharma...LOL. Get a REAL JOB like the folks (management) in Big Pharma and see what they have posted about themselves...if this site blows your mind then you are the biggest bunch of wusses ever!!