PIP

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 15, 2015 at 10:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just curious what this looks like? How does one get on it and how long before the ax falls

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't produce within 6 months you are put on a PIP. It is an 8 week plan that really is for 4 weeks. At that point it is strongly suggested that you resign. You will sign a document stating that they did not urge you to promote off label and break HIPPA violations, even though you have proof that they did. By signing the document, you get a 12/24 week package to stay quiet.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Above poster is 100% accurate. I wish I didn't sign and that I told Denise to shove it. I had a lawyer and cancelled bc I just wanted to get it all over with. Dumb move. Myself and several others had so much against them. Live and learn.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Denise have any other job function other than putting people on PIPs and eventually firing them???

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Translation- you're a gutless punk too scared to sue and too lazy and dumb to do the job so you got fired. Grow up and quit whining assfuck.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They should put SC on a PIP. he is constantly hiding and blaming everyone else for his shortcomings...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So hypothetically speaking....if you are with the company for 6 months and your numbers are flat, up and down, etc...and you are in the bottom 25%....you then get put on PIP and have 8 weeks to find scripts!!

I assume Avanir has lost some solid reps with this system.....?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only the ones who they want out. There have been many times that the "Chosen" ones in this company have been at the bottom and nothing was said or done to them.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yep. look at old stevie in b'ham. the pipster

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a good example. He worked very hard as one of the first LNAMS. He built that territory from the ground up. Because of Avanir's IC that quarter, his territory dropped to the bottom. Didn't matter anyway because he was already interviewing for the RBM position.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. If you were too lazy to document these activities, and then took the offer to be quiet, then you deserve what you got. Everyone joining this company knew what was expected to be successful. You may not have been as good at it as others and ended up on a pip. Again, no sympathy to anyone who joined this company and now regrets it. I would guess this company will be on a CIA relatively soon. Good luck selling in that environment.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a coward that hides behind others and makes excuses and that is what he does. no one respects him and no one likes him. how do you feel now big steve...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't imagine anyone hating on SC. He's an awesome guy.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to the Atlanta LNAM who won presidents club a couple times ?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was accused by compliance of breaking the rules. He got thrown under the bus by Avanir. He brought in millions a year in revenue and had 2 PC wins in 3 years. Every NAM who worked with him also won PC. If he did what they fired him for, they better scrutinize Texas, NY and CA for their shady practices as well. He's in a much better place now with a company that appreciates his talents.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What company?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did he exactly do to break
    The rules ??

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The master at deflection strikes hard. Well done sc. Cant take the pressure so he posts immediately... as if reps or anyone would ever defend you. Maybe you should hear this one again - No one respects you.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what about reps that get speakers to write scripts whats the difference

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you can just get your offices to screen you will increase sales and soar
    up the rankings !