RBM salary and bonus feedback

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 19, 2015 at 9:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone provide some honest feedback on the salary range and bonus for the long term care RBM position? Recruiter has quoted a wide range and looking for some honest answers on total comp expectation as a basis to negotiate. Any feedback would be appreciated, thank you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mainly I think it depends on what you make now, (you will have to show proof)
    and you will get a bump from there.
    Many of the exper reps here do make 100-120K in base though.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The regular reps Target Bonus is 40K but many making way more than that in bonus.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for the feedback, really appreciate it. For the Managers can I assume a range of 140-160 if experienced reps are around 110-120? Anyone familiar with base for the Region Manager position?

Thank you in advance

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it really depends on what your making now?
    you will get a bump from that , yes, if your making 130 now with proof,
    you can make 140 with Avanir.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

im a rep and my base is $120k, i made $180k last year being the number 2 rep in the nation. i made more than my boss

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The compensation sounds very fair. And I felt Ostuka (sp) was always fair from people I know that work at various levels.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Selling that garbage product, you should be making more than that.
    Good for you. It must be tough to sleep at night or are you still under the delusion that preventing people from sudden laughing or crying is really an important medical necessity?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We give patients a better quality of life.