Duavee launch

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Mar 1, 2014 at 3:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot of openings around the country for duavee on pfieldnet.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Celebrex rep who posted internally.... In which city will the launch be? Thanks!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why, so the trolls that have MD degree can plan on hovering around the bars there? sickening.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On my interview I was told Las Vegas! Big Johnny also said he has enough average reps working for him. Doesn't need anymore! Haha!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Johnny is a joke! Duavee is a joke! Watch this division fly though the air like a shooting star burning out around 2015. Johnny is looking for killer "women's Health Reps", he is all tough talk and no substance. He thinks he is going to hold reps accountable when what doctors do in 2014 is 99% out of reps control. No one at Pfizer thought they were even going to get this drug approved because combination drugs are a joke and customers and managed care hate them.

Here is a view into future:
    Most Reps will land a Birth Control job in future and Johnny will be a Regional Manager for the South for generic women's health company. Still talking about the good old days at Pfizer..

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This launch is on hold. No offers going out.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wide open ({})

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This division is on quick sand. Reps home watching TV waiting to find out

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

offers have gone out, it is a mixture of internal/external reps. Launch is not delayed. Vegas still coming up.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is a lie.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

board and thread are highly monitored by marketing trolls any how...BS away!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call big Johnny he will know the answer! Oh wait no he won't. Jobs are going to the Celebrex people!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Duavee- either not covered or tier 3 on Humana, United and Aetna

How does that Kool Aid taste knowing that this product is dead in the water no matter what you try and do?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS...Duavee is the future!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

B.S.!!

My docs will write it because it is me that is launching it!!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since when do you guys sell poofy bedcovers???

17. Gyn expert

Gyn expert Guest

Several of the bet known kols are totally behind duavee. An HRT that does not cause breast cancer, vaginal bleeding. Studies being released now showing similar efficacy as premarin 0.45mg/mpa with half the drop out rate due to adverse events. There were less drop out due to adverse event than placebo group, holy crap! Since premarin cannot be genericized and pfizer wisely declined to attempt to separately get bazo mono approved this time around, they could have as the fda reviewed both packages - there will be no generic version forever and ever. They are going to let it build slow and slowly suck up the rest of the market. No need for early aggression as it will cannabalize sells of other premarin products but over time, the audience for this one is going to start really filling the room. As a Doc, how could you justify giving your patient a breast cancer causing, vaginal bleeding inducing, breast tenderness causing drug when the alternative doing none of these and likley to prevent breast cancer is available. Not moving duavee up to the very first line will become tantamount to malpractice.

People in the field who know the field are quite excited and see this as a real breakthrough, I speak the truth as I know the field inside and out. After 60 years of HRT, Wyeth finally figured it out and solved the core problems. The only bad mark on the drug is that it doesn't have the full efficacy of high dose HRT products but just as it is accepted and guideline practice to start low and see if it will work, it will become standard practice to start with duavee first. As a woman, do I take the drug that has been proven to cause breast cancer or the one whose components prevent it? Just to repeat, twice as many in in the low dose prempro arm dropped out due to adverse events compared to either duavee arm. The duavee arms had less drop outs than even placebo. Nobody could ever have imagined such an HRT. The drug has been studied to death, both the separate componenets and the combination. Any rep getting a spot repping this drug will have a good time indeed, like the old days all over again.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Assistant product managers should not be posting here. Stop it as you are creating more liability. Are you implying that reps should be selling based on study dropouts?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I was in the Womens Health Division at Wyeth back in the day, I knew one of the docs who was part of the study. He was very excited about the product and was looking forward to it's launch. Said many of the same points above without the marketing points on launching slow, etc. It seems to have taken longer to come out (probably additional safety studies though not really sure), but if it is everything that it seems to be, it should work out well. As far as lawsuits- can you name one product on the market today that lawyers aren't suing for something?? This product does seem to be a good choice for women. Will it be????-only time will tell. The only issue is-will Pfizer launch it as successfully as it did other products recently? If that's the case, they could screw up a cure for Alzheimers-if you know what I mean.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't work for Pfizer and never did - just saying that when you look at a study comparing the #1 prescribed treatment to the new drug and the #1 treatment has similar efficacy but twice the dropouts and that it statistically significant, well - I;'ve just not seen that before or can recall seeing it anyway.

People in this area know that progestin-induce bleeding and overall tolerability issues are the main problems. They make the breasts swell up and hurt, they cause intermittent and unpredictable bleeding in about half the women taking them. If you look at the percent of menopause women who do not have a uterus and ask whether they use an estrogen-only treatment, the answer is a much higher percentage than women who have a uterus and have to take a progestin. The progestin is the main problem when combined with estrogen, every frigging gyn from here to Calcutta knows this. I am so baffled by the lack of knowledge by the shit I read on these pages. I hope the lay offs are getting the numb nuts out of this profession. Being a medical sales rep takes serious science understanding or how in the world can you communicate with the docs you are detailing? It scares me to think that many companies connection to their science is being communicated by people who sound like they were partying marketing majors in college. The companies would do much better to recruit ex-scientists and retrain them rather than relying on bitter and scientifically brain dead people. I'm sure there are some good reps out there and maybe this board is just a bad example - that's what I truly hope, truly, truly hope