Is anyone left in SC?

Discussion in 'Nephron Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Nov 27, 2014 at 11:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ae there any employees left in SC? Anyone besides the chosen inexperienced chosen four? So sad. This could have been a great thing for the midlands. Any progress with the FDA?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of you ex-employees need to get a life and move on, you didn't make the cut for a reason.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems to me like its not all "ex" employees

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are a current employee and don't like the situation then leave, we haven't missed any "ex" employees and doubt we would miss you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will be an "ex" soon enough...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the majority of the people fired / leaving are the ones with the experience. Making the cut at Nephron means making the inner circle of the ceo. Not based on experience or work performance - usually based on connection outside of work or based on the ability to make the ceo feel empowered / important / smarter. Take a look at the credentials of the people who are no longer there and compare them to those who remain. Often the head of a department has no degree in the area they are leading (engineering). How in the world does a person coming out of the college with a biology degree and no other experience than interning at Nephron end up the director of quality after just a couple of years on the job? That wouldnt happen at a publically owned business that has to answer to shareholders. No more needs to be said. For the person still working there . . . why do you even feel the need to look at this site? No one would believe how crazy the place is unless they have seen it firsthand. This site provides a place to voice opinion and experiences to those who understand how crazy it is. So many good people have been let go with no reason given. It is immoral.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Prior experience from a theme park, restaurant, bar, realtor, or life guard shouldn't count, should it?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well this statement isn't 100% correct. Someone missed “ex” employee Fineberg enough to hire him back.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I were running this company I would not be on here fighting with "ex" employees. Then again I am not running my company into the ground as well. I wonder if the fantastic four have backup plans...maybe welfare?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! I was going to say this a few days ago, but wanted to see if others would catch it. Our fine owner has decided to snarl back a bit, looks like after Thanksgiving, most likely after one or two extra litres of Vodka (to top off the rest of the mornings drinks). {notice the red face, the swollen gut from late stage fatty liver/early stage alcoholic hepatitis?} I would need to drink like her too to drown out all the debilitating pain of what must run through her head all day and night...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So much for the person on here blaming “ex” employees for the rants. This clearly sounds like a current employee. Same story different day different year different staff

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I must say this, no company or CEO is perfect! No matter where you go you will run into inter office politics, relationships, and inner circles. Everyone came here looking for a job and you were happy to get accepted. So come to work and get paid,do what you were hired to do! It is just that simple people, don't get on here and talk shit and collect a check every 2 weeks! Some people get on these forums and want to attack the CEO, but have you ever had a conversation with her on a personal level? I have and she is a caring person does she have favorites, well who does not?

She wants/needs people she can trust and do the job(s) she needs them to do, she has been screwed and stabbed in the back by people she has helped so if she is a bit guarded can you blame her??? She does contrary to popular belief give a shit about her employees, I think where the problem lies are those in (certain)management positions that do not have her best interest at heart and have their own agenda(s)and keep the truth from her at the employee's/company's expense. What I think she needs to do is look deeper into why there are morale and legal issues with her low level employees and supervisors. There are a lot of fake/fraudulent folks running around with titles, but in time their true colors will reveal who they are! As for the medical diagnosis above have you shared that out of concern with the person that helps or in fact feeds your family???? Again she is not perfect and nobody is perfect!

Hell, after dealing with the shit she has to deal with running one facility,starting another,stupidity(like these posts) fuck I would probably drink also!

So unless your shit does not stink and your shit smells like roses do not bite the hand that is currently feeding you and your family! If you can not stand the heat then get the F*$@ out of the kitchen! Go find another job and stop with the personal attacks and bitching!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What those in the inner circle, like the one who likely submitted the last post, fail to understand is that people have been unfairly treated and really hurt. Of course there will be favoritism etc.. in any situation dealing with humans. That is to be expected. I think what should also be expected is an attempt at fairness. There have been so many treated poorly or terminated based on absolutely no job performance issues at all. Many stay because they were convinced/sold on the idea that Nephron would be a great opportunity and that they could be part of a tight "work family". When they got there they found out that wasn't true, but can't just "leave" as jobs are not plentiful. The way Nephron is run is so far from out of the ordinary and so far from a fair work environment. The CEO really gets no sympathy as she has used her money and power to mistreat so many people who do not have the financial recourse to stand up for themselves. If you think that a few people using this forum to post feelings seems so mean to the CEO, can you imagine how someone feels who has to try to explain loss of a job after a week or two, title losses, or is in fear of having to find another job in this market after being terminated for no reason? Those are the ones to have sympathy for: those in fear of losing the job, or fear of paying a mortgage or kids expenses because they no longer have one. Be careful though if you are feeling comfortable in the inner circle because those in the inner circle are just one incident away from angering the ceo and finding him/herself out.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel really sorry for you that, apparently, your only experience is with Nephron. I really do. For those of us who have had time in the workforce, we know that on the scale of good to bad companies, Nephron is rock bottom. I didn't always think this. I am a very positive person and I like to think I always look for the good in others, but working for Nephron very nearly destroyed me, quite literally (talking nervous breakdowns, clinical depression and serious suicidal thoughts). The reason Nephron is at the bottom of the good-bad scale is all because of the CEO. That is not talking 'bad', it is the truth and if you sift through the anger on this website and look at the themes of pain and hurt that were all caused by her you will agree. And yes, I have had many interactions with her though the years and I have never met a more evil person, but it took me a few years to come to that conclusion (remember, person who looks for good in others). I kept telling myself no one could really be like that, do those things, be so evil. But now I know. I truly feel looking back that I have met the most evil, sinister, dangerous person I will ever meet in my life. I sure as he** hope so, I don't know if I can handle another person in my life like her and make it through the next time.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well sorry to disappoint you I am not in the "inner" circle at all! I do understand that there is unfair treatment of employees which has caused some hurt and I am not denying that. But I did say you have to look at some of the hidden agendas of others and I agree there should be fairness! But again is the world or life fair? I know that the market is rough and my comments are not directed at the hard workers that show up every day and work faithfully to get the best product out as we have family and loved ones that use our meds, my comments are at those that get on here and just talk shit when they are most likely part of the problem! Some of the information here and on other web sites obviously comes from those in the "circle" or close to it! They reap the benefits but then want to be snakes and come here and talk trash. So again as I said those that are doing their own things at the company's/employee's expense need fired! I think you missed all of that and was too concerned with me being in the "inner" circle! I am not in the "circle", therefore I am not comfortable but I am aware and see things for what they are and people for who they are!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt any ex-employee misses Nephron either, I know I don't. And yes, I was among the many qualified employees with a relative college degree that was fired for no good reason.

It amazes me how so many people I still know working at Nephron, continue to do so, knowing what they know about the company and the people who run it. In most cases, they can't afford to leave because they know that are already overpaid for what they do, and the likelihood of finding something comparable is slim-to-none.

What's also amazing, is that these same people continue to make the same complaints of people on this website who were fired or left Nephron a long time ago. I think RLP said it best, Nephron is your prison if you choose to let it be, and the grass is always greener on the other side...eventually.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you had to go and change the lead thread...and the interns had been so busy getting the last up over 10k views and on the way to 15k...