North East Regional Management

Discussion in 'Nephron Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jan 12, 2010 at 10:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another One Bites the Dust!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reasons???

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what reasons do you need? Maybe if somebody was hired that actually had experience in the industry rather than hiring Lou or Mike's friends to try and increase their social status they would be able to hold onto somebody. At least Fineberg had worked before! my advice make a certain somebody the manager that used to hold the PA territory (no names mentioned)!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree 100% The wonderful person that held the PA territory is the ONLY one who still works for Nephron that is capable of not only managing the territory but actually getting some business out of it!!! He was my mentor when I worked for this company and did a fantastic job!!! The territory I had was successful because of help from this gentlemen. The person who currently has it ONLY is successful because of business that was already there. I say a promotion is in order once and for all!!!!! Anyone would love to work for this person. It will bring success to the North East finally!!!!!!!!!!!!.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smart on so many levels, which is why it won't happen.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hehehe.....What a joke. This "person" might be the laziest employee at NPC! He NEVER works and is a con-artist! He will throw ANYONE under the bus to get one step ahead. Stay far, far away from him. We all know why he is still employed....and it's not because of his selling skills......Lou and Bill don't need another lawsuit.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like somebody thats bitter that they got fired! unfortunatly that could be too many people to even begin to figure it out!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just an fyi....be careful who you think got fired. It is just so odd that management would rather tell people that an employee was fired and spread gossip about them rather than admit that they moved on.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully HR is a little smarter - saying someone was "let go" when the person actually gave notice is illegal and another reason Nephron is vulnerable to a lawsuit.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they need to bring either Fineberg or Mary back to manage the North East. At least these two know the product and how to sell it to Hospitals. While neither was never very good at the management part or at the "I live in orlando and travel" part, if they live in or near the territory, they can get back in the Hospitals and help these girls sell the product line. That is what they are good at.

"Must be consistent at being persistent, and persistent at being consistent"

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pants on the ground pants on the ground - looking like a fool with your pants on the ground

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be referencing this persons college degree and previous work background? Oh wait he has neither!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please, please, please keep posting this ridiculous fodder! it really cracks me up.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever posted hire Fineberg back was living in lala land. He worked his butt off for the company and got fired for it. Lou didn't have the balls to fire him face to face so had Bill do it for her. Be wary when she calls you "family"!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was around when Fineberg transitioned from the field to management. He absolutely did work his butt off in the field and was very successful. However, he was truly lacking in management skills which I don't believe was his fault - just lack of training and lack of having an effective manager when he was in the field. And, yes, I heard him referred to as "family" time and time again. Unfortunately, he believed it and didn't watch his back!!! It's that type of work-ethic that this company punishes. So sad.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR? they have one of those? I work at this lovely place called Nephron and when I try to ask a question of HR I get the rolleyes look at me like i'm waisting her time. Great HR lol. We even had this thing called a box to put notes in at one time with issues. I had doubts that anyone read these and my question was answered when the box went missing after the remodel.

I have a different view of my employment at Nephron no company is perfect Nephron has a lot more issues of the employee satisfaction than others(because you are a number to them get over it), however many of you bring this upon yourselves with abusing the system getting caught and crying wolf. I believe one day I will get fired from Nephron so I am saving close to a third of my check for when this day arrives. Until this time I will keep showing up and try making more money from them. I just hope when they fire me they don't make up some BS reason why I am being "let go" so I can still put them on my resume.

P.S. When someone leaves the company with notice this is not a Termination is the law you are breaking. Any document you put Termination on when the person gave notice of leaving is a binding document since all of your documents are reviewed and admissable in/by the law.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't they hire Fineberg back and yet the northeast continues to struggle and the UPMC account still alludes them? Hmmmmmmmmm

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope Ritedose puts Nephron down like the dying dog it is.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As the Document Control Extraordinare? How does that make the hula dancer feel?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. But hula dancer will have a job in 2 months. Fineberg will be a jobless insignificant waste of life.