Feeling good again

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Aug 29, 2013 at 4:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree-Let history be your guide!! Pfizer's track record is pretty poor. Nothing wrong with being positive... but don't have your head in the sand either!! Think about it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The joke went over your head completely

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The op is a loser who is reposting someone else's post, rewriting it for different boards. Or, this dumbshit is the original author and is so impressed with his own writing that he feels the need to post everywhere. Shaking my head at how pathetic you are. The same post bounced around last year on the Genentech and Sanofi boards. Just go to the search box at the top and paste in something from the body of the op's post and you'll see how pathetic his need for attention is. Try this:

"I really thought he wasnt concerned about me or my career but I was wrong."

(Yes, and just like you I am going to copy and paste my own reply onto the Genentec, AZ, Sanofi and Novo boards so everyone will see what joke you are. Why, because I'm an asshole like that! Lol)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Robert Earl Keene, go back and listen to it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or ........and this is just me going out on a limb. Maybe different people saw the post and then reposted it on their own company board.

I'm going to say what others are probably thinking. You are the loser going board to board like you are Paul Revere or something.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It feels so good
    to feelin good again.....

or perhaps

They'd just as soon blow you away.....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's only trying to get into your pants you silly little dipstick.
    You sound like a 12 yr old with a 40 yr old boyfriend.
    As those of us with experience know, Bloe him and you OWN him, especially if he's married.