October Layoffs

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jul 17, 2014 at 7:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha, 3-1 stock split. Stock will never get high enough to do that again!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We will hear something in the next 8 days! Bank on it!
    Earnings on 7/29/14 Wall st. will get the info and then we will start to hear more om Cluster 1 fate.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You could not be more wrong....idiot quit with the rumors and scare tactics. You clearly have NO idea what you are talking about. It's actually pretty funny.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True story: I walked by Frankie Long-Tie's office today. He had a straight razor out and was sharpening it on a strap that was attached to Ian's buttocks. I think there is a cut coming.

FLT loves to slice and dice for Wally Street. Ian loves to stick it to the American boys and girls especially before their dreaded holidays that interrupt his golf and scotch.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This entire site is speculation with no facts so the poster clearly has no idea. That being said, you would have to have your head in the sand if you think some type of significant structure change will happen w/in the next 4-5 months.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also, hearing a 40% cut, but not just Cluster 1. All Clusters to be reduced and then the products will be reassigned to those remaining.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You ain't hearing jackshit. Idiot

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Posts like this bs are old. Nobody believes them anymore. Save your mean spirit for your own family and get a life for god sake.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL you are so right. C1 wasn't supposed to make it out of last summer according to cafepharma..it was "done deal" and then C1 wasn't supposed to last through December as "my mgr told me" and then it was C1 not supposed to get past May because "home office told me".

BLAH BLAH BLAH

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will be NO layoffs. I am so sick of this %^$!! We are right-sized for the for the next 4 years, at least. We are #1, and will CONTINUE to be #1. They can't cut us any more than they have over the past 8 years. So go out there and do your jobs, and stop being sissy-Marys.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please come back and buy us Pfizer AZ needs you!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It really comes down to simple math. The layoffs will be different for everybody in Cluster 1. A lot depends on where you live and how many current vacancies there are in Clusters 1, 2, and 3 in your area. Another thing to take a look at is the second semester Lyrica quotas across the 15 regions. Some are very high, some very low. As an example, if you live in California (low Lyrica quota) and there are not many current vacancies, you're at great risk of being let go. If you live in Texas (high Lyrica quota) with a high vacancy rate, you should be fine. Don't forget that Cluster 1 came away unscathed two years ago. At that time, the Cluster 1 managers were told that hey would be hit when Celebrex went LOE. That time has come. None of this should be a surprise to anyone. It's called keeping the business profitable.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

but see that's just it…mgr's weren't told that C1 would be hit. that stuff is never advertised because of the logical info you had at beginning of your post. it's different for everyone which is why mgr's were NOT told they would be hit with CBX LOE.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Naive? Uninformed? In denial? Stupid? You could be president!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anonymous
    LOL you are so right. C1 wasn't supposed to make it out of last summer according to cafepharma..it was "done deal" and then C1 wasn't supposed to last through December as "my mgr told me" and then it was C1 not supposed to get past May because "home office told me".

BLAH BLAH BLAH
    There will be NO layoffs. I am so sick of this %^$!! We are right-sized for the for the next 4 years, at least. We are #1, and will CONTINUE to be #1. They can't cut us any more than they have over the past 8 years. So go out there and do your jobs, and stop being sissy-Marys.

Wow, you two are just so defensive, a sign of being scared. It is simple and really not personal, if the company is heavy on the personnel side they have to adjust. When a company has a large loss in revenue, doing nothing would be wrong and the stock holders would flee. I have been through 5 reorgs and I hate to tell you this but the writing is on the wall. I was let go in the last one and hired back a year later. Every time in the past that they have frozen hiring for a long period, a reorg is coming. We have districts out there that are half vacant and the company won't fill the positions. Why do you think that is?? Because sales are just fine without sales people?? Come on use you head. All the speculation about what the reorg will look like is just that, speculation, but to say that it won't happen is just foolish. Be thankful that they have frozen hiring so that more can be retained. Do your job, polish up your resume, and hope for the best.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CFO Frank stated that expenses will be down this year partly due to the fact that there will be no marketing expense for celebrex. wonder when that will start?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have been with PFE about 10-15 years and are currently selling Celebrex, say good bye!
    We dont want to pay you for chasing a 4pm signature anymore! You are overpaid and no longer needed and you know it....
    signed, ur mgr.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What if you promote celebrex and lyrica?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer has been, is now, and always will be one sorry cluster f@&$. With no companies to buy, no products in the pipeline, we are screwed. All that's left are those with 10-20 yrs waiting for a fat severance, the 1-5 yr. people doing nothing but taking the company for all they can get. I am one of them, actually double-dipping with another paycheck from another Pharma company.
    I'll ride it while I can, save a bundle, and wait to get layed-off. Frankly, I can't stand this shit anymore. Every day is a waste of life doing nothing but the same routine.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. You sound like a lot fun.