predictions….

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, May 25, 2014 at 4:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

""the very people who drive most of our business".....hahahahaha

Do you really think sales people are driving the business now? What about Insurance companies and the Government? Aren't they the ones who drive the prescribing now?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not is sales numb nuts. I am in Groton!

We probably need sales people, I don't really know. What I know is we need people like me to do the hard science to give the rest of the organization something to do.

Our HR policies are killing us. Why do I have to take Implicit Bias tests twice a year. I am a bench scientist! I don't care about people's color, sex or whatever. I care about data.

I have to take harassment courses. Racial Bias course. HIPPPA courses. PDMA courses. All sorts of nonsense because I don't interface with external customers.

HR is killing R&D with meaningless distractions.

Sales. WTF are talking about?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In sales and feel your pain. We have to do all the above courses and more. Keep up the good work. We need you so we have something to sell. You need us to sell it so we can invest in more science.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know why managers are having 3 day meetings 3rd week of July

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they always have one this time of year

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did I miss an email about us not going after AZ ? Is this true? An email?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good idea, we need more people selling Eliquis. Having 6-7 reps per territory is not enough. Instead of 3/calls p/week to doctors, we need to see them selling Eliquis 5 days/p/week. Maybe we should should show up to their houses and add in an extra 2 calls to cover the weekend. Never seen so many idiots in mgmt. at any pharma company than at Pfizer. So full of fat in middle and upper mgmt. people, they will do anything to try and justify the rationale for all the layers of positions. If it wasn't so laughable, it would be depressing. Everyone just plays the game, over, and over.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical, you really have not been paying attention at all have you. Its about 2 things, tax inversion, and not having to repatriate the billions in overseas accounts. Now explain how that would be possible buying US based companies.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

t

The email said not going after AZ...unless I read it wrong?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sanofi is not American. Lilly is just dead weight with some value.