Christmas in July

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jul 5, 2014 at 12:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just thought it pathetic honestly to think someone was so impressed with themselves that they rewrote the intro to their post so many times on so many boards. "I've worked at Allergan for 9 months," I've worked at Pfizer for 18 months," I've worked at Sanofi for 12 months," etc. Very silly. To think that this author is going back and forth looking at all the compliments for the post. Sorry, just reminded me of all of the tools that forward endless remedial best practice emails. Good luck in management. You're on your way.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here, I left AZ shortly after posting the original. A friend who still works there let me know about this thread. Truth be told, I did not post it all over, it seems someone or several people did. They say immitation is the highest form of flattery, so it's nice to know people liked it and felt tehy wanted to spread it to other boards.

To the individual on the witch hunt. Hey, you seem very bored and even depressed to be doing all that. I get it, AZ will do that to you, it's why I let. It's time to consider leaving for your own sanity. Seriously, look at what you were doing to entertain yourself. Happy people would not exhibit this type of behavior. I'm just saying.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true about the poster. I think I am depressed too.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm depressed too. Especially after seeing your obvious self bump. Lol. Bet you are bumping up the other boards too. Lol. Have fun and pat yourself on the back for all of us at AZ, Pfizer, novo and Genetec will ya?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a strange person.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a person on this board that goes from post to post criticizing and critiquing everyone.

I’d like to share a revelation that I’ve had, during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify this person and I realized that he/she aren’t actually a poster. Every poster on this board instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you, you do not. You move from board to board and your negativity multiplies, and multiplies until every good post is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another board. There is another organism on posting boards that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A TROLL. Posters like you are trolls, a cancer of this board. You are a plague, and I am the the cure.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just hoping you can cure me without all of those annoying injection site nodules. : )

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr. Anderson

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy shit how did I not get the regerence the first time?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Um hello Christmas is in December, duh

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Duh, the OP's point flew right over your head.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think their sarcasm about when Christmas happens actually flew over your head is what happened. if you were a fish you'd have a hook in your mouth and be getting reeled into a boat.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The point is sarcasm, and yeah, it is an old post that the poster probably cut and pasted, but still a lot of truth to it and worth a giggle or two.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's like Diary of a pharmaceutical rep, it's funny every few years to new folks.