Holy Smoley!!!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jan 9, 2014 at 10:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grow up! We were chosen to lead over all you AZ morons because we have insight and are bold enough to take some risks. Nothing ever got done before because AZ was stuck in their prehistoric box. We will take this company in a nee direction. You just sit by and watch from under your rock.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We agree. You will take us in a "nee" direction. But before you do, can you bring more donuts?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New direction: SOUTH

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ain't this the truth. They are closing down offices and selling off buildings in one locations, and it's not Gaithersburg.

I'd be shocked if Wilmington campus is still AZ in a year.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember the glory days when AZ was expanding the Wilmington Campus and promising the state of Delaware that they were worth the tax credits because they would become a major employer for the state? Now look at the shattered dreams and shuttered buildings. You could see this coming 5 years ago and anyone who agreed to a relocation to Wilmington will now be stuck in that hell hole.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had not been back to HQ for several years but recently spent a few hours there and could not believe what I was seeing. I can't imagine a more depressing place to have to endure on a daily basis. A few hours was all that I could stand.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop whining you bitches. AZ overpays, doesn't care if you show up, let's you work from home, gives good packages, and has good benefits. Poor baby. Think the guys making your coffee at Wawa would switch with you?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is whining? I was just stating an observation. If your reaction is because you work in HQ then I pity you. How depressing it much be to watch a once great company slowly crumble in front of your eyes. Maybe because you see it every day you don't notice the change as much as someone like me who hadn't witnessed it for years. But the change was shocking.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Screw you! No one is whining...some of us actually give a crap! We are voicing disappointment and a little anger, not whining. Apparently you dont mind free loading - not showing up, working from home. Some employees would actually like to contribute to something successful. I appreciate all the benefits and want to help keep AZ going.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Insight? Bold? Clueless and reckless. In over your head.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The first sign that a company is about to collapse is when the leadership begins to build monuments to their themselves. That is what the Wilmington campus became. There was no concern for costs and they went with the trend of the day, teamwork, inclusion, valuing everyone's input, group think, GAP. Thus, bleachers in the hallways and cubes with common areas for group discussion. Fast forward to today, bleachers are tripping hazards that were never used. People in cubicles put up barriers for privacy and the common areas are used to store the shit left by people whose jobs have been eliminated and are never coming back.
    This place is a shadow full of ghosts of failed leaders and bad decisions.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone call the wah-mbulance.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the newest failure monuments?? Cambridge and Gaithersburg. For a company on the patent cliff and soon to be so frickin broke, it takes some bloated egos to spend what they are spending on new buildings when we are selling off others. We cant afford the employees in the US or UK so we gonna buy labor from India, but there's money to build buildings we dont need.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said - Our board seem to have their heads up there arses when they agreed to this!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And here we are on pg 10.... And the news is oh so bitter. Empty positions will not be filled. And you survivors..yeah you who still have a job (for now). It only gets worse from here. Survivors guilt? You too will only be dog meat.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So why does the latest survey say employees feel leadership knows what they are doing? Cause it's BS!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Source?

How could they not fill the empty positions? 1/2 the org is unfilled!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Credible source. Less than 1/3 of the roles will be filled. Fail fast and work smarter not harder.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto. Hearing similar news and those that will be filled will be filled by external sources.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perfect. We can keep collecting our fat paychecks for very little effort.