Am I in trouble???? Honest advice please

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jul 16, 2014 at 5:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds yummy! Where are you?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am convinced most any rep could be in trouble or barely avoiding it, repeatedly, each week, thanks to all of AZ's rules, web sites, passwords, check the box activities, tracking, 3 audits per expense report, and on and on. This job easily is more about making things look good on paper and keeping up with all the conference calls and computer stuff than it ever is about value to customers and selling.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you in New England?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tonight I am. Eat me. You know who I am. Who are you punk?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is how HR functions. They know that if they get the signal to investigate someone that in the piles of rules, policies, metrics etc. there is something they can use to get rid of anyone. If they can't find something then they will make something up and your only recourse is to sue AZ. Either way you will be out of a job. They pay millions to settle lawsuits for wrongful termination but don't seem to care. HR just continues on its merry way year after year and lawsuit after lawsuit. This company is full of ugly skeletons.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been with AZ for about 9 months now. I came from another industry and this environment was totally foreign to me. To say the least, I have been struggling and thought nobody cared or was paying attention. I now am proud to be a part of this organization. My boss rode with me last week and at the end of the day we sat down for a debriefing. I really thought he wasn't concerned about me or my career but I was wrong. He had actually been thinking about me and came up with a plan to help guide me. He has outlined specific tasks and goals for me to obtain and even put times to achieve them by. I really like that he is holding me accountable and will be showing me more individual attention. Now we get to communicate more frequently by email and phone. I was thinking he didn't like me or care but now he is spending more time with me than anyone else on his team. In fact what he came up with to help me even said Performance Improvement Plan as the title or PIP for short as he nicknamed it. We went over the details and I'm excited to say the least. Now I have specific targets to achieve that, as he said, are meant to help me more systematically reach larger goals. He said that he was even holding himself accountable to my success so that is why the HR department was aware of his actions. He said he had failed me but with this tool, that would be a living document, we would get back on track.

I'm am so excited and happy to work for an organization like AZ that would put this type of ongoing training and development into their people.

Life is good again

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please stop posting this.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is exactly true. We're all essentially in trouble, because there is no way not to be.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think HR is trying to figure out who this new hire is? Don't you think HR has bigger issues to deal with?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They almost always settle out of court after trying to wear you down by dragging it out as long as possible. They settle out of court because it does not leave a public record so none of of ever really knows how much money is involved but it must be in the millions.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If HR does come after mewill it be from my manager or will they call me directly? I hope they don't find out who I am because I really need this job.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up, why waste your time.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is serious. PLEASE, do you think HR will find me out in a audit and if so would they contact me or would it be my manager?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be careful HR is always looking

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would it really be so bad if you were fired from AZ? Get some perspective. The day you leave AZ is the best day of your life. If you don't realize by now that you made a major career mistake by taking a job with AZ and that there are much better paying jobs where companies treat you better....well....that's your own fault.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If a rep is going to be fired who does it? HR or the manager? PLEASE give me honest answer I am very scared and nervous

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR tells manager. Hey moron....AZ is notorious for checking these boards (which shows how paranoid they are --> which filters down to it's sales force who literally lives in fear of their job 24/7 --> which makes AZ the sick cult that it is). What you've done is call more attention to your situation. Grow a pair and just live your life. If you get fired....you get fired. You move on. In all honesty....getting fired from AZ would probably be the best thing for you. It's a dead end job. If you aren't management material (which means you blindly follow orders and will sacrifice any outside life for them)....they'll eventually get rid of you b/c there's always recent grads that can do your job less expensively and are dumb = easily manipulated. AZ doesn't want tenured reps. Wake up dope. The fact that you are stressing working for a company that you should just be using to build up your resume and leaving after 3 years shows how pathetic you are. You deserve AZ.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The surprise usually happens at a national meeting. Those to be fired go up on stage first, then the finale is those who won the Far/Byd promo money. Pack your bags well this weekend. (If you were told to bring your laptop AND tablet, that would be a good hint.)