FU AZ - who is with me?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2012 at 10:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After 8 years of toiling away, surviving the incredible realignments and stupidity that is AZ, and having completely useless partners I have decided not to work my ass off for AZ anymore. FU AZ! To you I am nothing but a number and come next layoff that is all I will be along with the rest of the chumps here, CBDs on down to DSMs and PSS. Just a number.

So I have decided to not work more than 2 hours per day 4 days per week and only 3 weeks per month. I will call it the 243 plan. I have decided that life is too short to pretend I have a real sales job. Let's face it folks. We are samples droppers and docs don't care to hear a regurgitated Crestor message 5x per week. Yes FU AZ! You created this mess so FU!

So I will spend more time with the wife and give AZ the bare minimum. Sample my top targets and fake the rest. 243 plan. Who is with me? Who else wants to go on a 243 plan?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in. Fuck AZ. They ran a once great company into the ground.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good for you! CNS reps need to join in I've heard we are being eliminated and replaced by contract reps in March of 2013. Why should we keep trying to beg doctors to use xr when ir is generic?

I'm in! Screw you Tom discount and pretty boy Fran.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F you actually

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will CNS seriously be eliminated? I heard this once or twice before. Is this a rumor or for real?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bullshit rumor. Now wait for Crestor reps rumors next

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here - rumors abound but what is not BS is the fact that AZ will screw you sooner or later.

FU AZ!

Signed

The 243 Guy

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is funny. I was apart of the last lay off. I check in from time to time on this board for entertainment. Looks like life still sucks at az and that makes me even happier than I already am. I found a job with another pharma company and they actually want you to sell not regurgitate a message and click screens. infact we have no screens just paper visual aids. AZ was the only pharma company i had worked for and I now realize its one of the worst. That goes for their training, leadership, and everyone I worked with. The only thing I can thank az for is the severance package. Thank you az and finally FU. One last thing for all those reps who thought u were special and better than those that were laid off and also to my piece of sh*t 2 faced partner who constantly tried to burn me with my manager behind my back because she was afraid she was gonna be laid off check this: I have a 36% annual increase in income all from being forced to find another job. So once again F everyone at AZ!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ has been screwing itself more than a mental patient with chronic masturbation prblems. I mean Bydureon. 3 Billion. Are you freken kidding SSLT??? WTF are you doing? And worse we gotta split this with BMS whatever puny profits we get from this dog? FU AZ!

All I know is AZ cannot survive the impending loss of revenue. Oh yes Brilinta. 3 MM. hahaha. Real blockbuster. 243 guy I'm with ya! FU AZ

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not saying how many pharma companies I have been with mostly due to M&As but it is a whole lot. I find this company to be absolutely the pits, the worst of the worst. I could not run fast enough from BMS and yet AZ is probably 10 times worse. You are right about the two faced back stabbing partners, the shit training, the crappy benefits and OMG the leadership (if you can even call it that!). For me, the biggest laugh is the computers and IT systems. OMG!! I am back in 1998. This is the system is so bad I feel like I'm on dial-up all over again. I am glad you found something better. Good for you. I am looking and hope to leave and never look back, maybe at this entire industry (which I used to love). AZ as soured me to ever even want to do this again.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ever notice the same person posts the same threads?

Quitters do not want to leave by themselves.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. If you look at the posts, you can tell the same person made all of them last night. Except one person told them to F-off at 11:11.

This person is obviously a very sick and sad individual.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who cares, they are completely correct about AZ. Everyone will be gone from here soon anyway, when AZ pursues "more strategic options", so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just work on your resume, you're going to need it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While I have made a comment on a lot of threads (a few in a row after my buddy decided to attack me), I did not start them and I am not troll posting just to bump them. So, it is not me. Obviously, there are more people that hate this company besides me. I simply enjoy the banter with the stupid "skippy" guy.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn skippy. Look who is talking? You say sad and sick? Yet you are analyzing time stamps on CP threads? Don't you get laid? You are the one who is sad loser hahaha and could it be that this company has been run into the ground and maybe, just maybe, more than 1 person in unhappy here? So keep drinking the Kool aid, deliver those lunches to staff and docs who don't know you and keep analyzing CP thread time stamps skippy and oh yes enjoy playing with your hand cause you obviously ain't getting laid.

Btw FU AZ!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. But I have noticed you have been posting a lot lately.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you actually work for AZ (which I highly doubt), and you hate the company, wouldn't you be better served by spending your time looking for a new opportunity?

However, after reading all the crazy things you have posted, I'm guessing you are a temp pharma rep, probably ocean. You know it is now over even though you thought that temp reps were the "future" and you are bitter because you were wrong.

You really need to get some help.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here. Well today is the first day of my 243 plan. 2 hours per day, 4 days per week with day off and only 3 weeks per month w 1 week off. It's Friday so I am gonna take the day off. I will fake 11 calls today right around 4 pm next Monday but change times and day to Friday, via Touchstone, to reflect the fact that I worked today wink wink.

I am going to the beach today and have a midday picnic with my wife and kid. My AZ brothers and sisters. AZ doesn't care about us and they have been screwing with us for too long. So it's time to take your sanity back. I feel better already!

Signed

The 243 Guy

P.S. FU AZ!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Way off except for the fact that, yes, I am mad at myself for staying in this industry and not doing more with my life. Angry? No. Psycho? Always a crazy ass bitch. Worried? Nope. What I really hate is to see good people and a good company go down the shitter because of no deployment strategy of any kind, horrible management/micromanagement and issues with the field personnel and overlays that are literally ruining customer relationships and this company. (Had a doc tell me again yesterday there are way too many AZ reps and it pisses him off. "Don't any of you talk to one another ever?" That was an exact quote from him and it is NOT just me!) What is your story? (And, no, I am not starting threads or double posting or responding to anyone but you.)

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is not me, skippy. But this is a great post. LMAO. "analyzing time stamps" is funny. What a total dweeb this guy has to be and he thinks I'm nuts. I think maybe I am great at expressing myself in writing. Good catch, my friend.