Brilinta Done

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jun 27, 2014 at 1:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This drug is done ! Why do we keep throwing more money at it. Medical Management hah, all I get is "Generic Clopidogrel is good enough" from my cardiologists. They have been also saying they are not going to write a drug that is still under investigation from DOJ for its trial. It's my Effient reps reminding them of that everyday. God I hate this job when your drug sucks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Frenchie is about to throw in the towel.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's been a dog since day one and we are just burning money on this lousy product. The smart thing would be to sell the drug off to some small start up company and reorg the CV division.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Horrible marketing, terrible Sr. management and too many people in each territory.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget about completely useless nurses who are valueless.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm better than all of you. I not only get ALL the medical mgmt pts, I also get the prior stroke pts from Effient. Rising to top biatch

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate this drug. Worst I ever promoted. DOJ thing just hanging over our head is really helping.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumor is about 2000 gone from sales by year end. I would bet that CVAS and diabetes is a big chunk. I mean how many diabetes reps do we need in a territory? It has gotten ridiculous.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gee whiz, if you guys can't sell these unique lifesaving products we're going to have to add even more reps until the job gets done.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ is hiring like crazy! They won't be happy until you have 10 reps calling on the same docs for every drug! They will probably hire 2000 MORE by the end of the year!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This will happen after they get rid of the 2000 tenured reps, out with the old and in with the new. Just like they always do.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And how did you come by this ?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unique? Did you really just say that?

We have a ME TOOOOOO is more like it. And the doctors don't want it!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My god have you seen the number of Brilinta reps we have?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This drug is done!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a bit of management parroting sarcasm. And you know the doctors won't want it unless you meet a need... oops, did it again.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The model is shifting in all of pharma, hire contract at a cheaper price get rid of the older reps. If you haven't seen the writing on the wall the last few years with the industry as a whole then you need to get ready. Look at Merck and Takeda, it happening already there.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is happening at AZ as well. Just more quietly.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true and sad. Have you seen the contract reps? My goodness we have created a pathetic example of what a company should not look like.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's over, please call it AZ !This drug will never be anything at all.