10 hours of pre work and no office day???!!!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jul 19, 2014 at 4:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously...10 hours of pre work before the upcoming Diabetes meetings...and we're not allowed to schedule any time off territory to do this work??

Absurd...and just plain wrong!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well at least you got the work , in CV specialty we tend to get stuff 4;45 on Friday for meeting that start s on Monday. The are also trying their best to make sure we get stranded on Friday night and making us work 12 to 14 hours while at the meeting. My favorite is scheduling the work shop start times so close together that you hsd no time to take a piss..

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For Christs sake quit your bitching...if you can't figure out how to get the prework done on AZ's time during the day you need to find another job...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But my Mommy always told me I was so special and entitled. Was Mommy wrong?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wear a Depends diaper you whiny fuck.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is the stupidity of AZ among so many other things. Demand that people do things on their own time and you can be sure that most won't. As if these stupid Fuc$s really understood what difference it would make if people were out of the field for 10 hours. They don't mind pulling people out of the field for days to attend a parade of asshole meeting. Just plain stupid. No surprise this company is in the crapper.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You said it. I think the email said something about how important this is and spending an appropriate amount of time, but then no time is appropriated. Most reps know what to do, or won't do it at all, but it is the principle of it. Plus fly in and out times that will not allow most of us to fly in and out Monday and Thursday anyway. Thursday schedule means most will be stuck until Friday, and then spend the day juggling flights in airports hoping to get home anyway. Point being, if it is so important, what do they expect?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When AZ is mean to me I often cry hysterically and shit myself from the stress!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sorry you were abused as a kid. I am not trying to be funny. Your response is really inappropriate and out of left field.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never take my personal time to do AZ shit!! NEVER! I just take their time and they never know it! LIE ABOUT YOUR DAMN CALLS PEOPLE! IT'S SO DAMN EASY!!! BE SMART!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a wordsmith.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW!!! Relax!! You're going to get a new backpack for all of your hard work.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you meant "another" new backpack. And a request for more calls per day, of course without appreciation for any quality ones done, just more numbers and activity.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do the prework in potato cossack in lobby with Lito Salzjko

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please quit now, You failed the test

The point was to see if you were smart enough to schedule a conference call with your team members to divide up the work and delegate amongst 10, doing an hous work each. Them you just copy the other work.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pull into a Starbucks, Panera, whatever. Fake a few calls as necessary and do the work on company time - as it should be.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When we get too much work I get really stressed and shit myself!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, well, that's cause you have a real shitty personality.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uuuum...I think if you do a little checking around, we DO have TWO half admin days before your BEM's specifically for this. Just sayin...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since when, and says who??? We don't.

Somebody notify sales learning they did a crappy job of editing the materials. on the MOA slides, it talks about MOA of NSAIDS. Nice work y'all. Do they even read this sh*t?