best dbms to work for in diabetes

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jul 24, 2014 at 11:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, who are they?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Certainly not nicole in Atlanta. She has no life outside of az and that equals a micromanager.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's really amazing she has lasted this long. So far in over her head that it's laughable!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The operative word here is SHE. This company has spent over a decade forcing young unqualified females into leadership roles as a part of the diversity is good campaign. Nobody has ever proven that this produces better sales results but we in the sales force have all suffered the damages in morale caused by this ridiculous practice of putting unqualified people into our leadership roles simply because they are the best minority or female candidate but certainly not the best overall candidate.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Katie LaVine

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But the pictures of their kids are so cute!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joe

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

D3 the best by far

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nashville

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They all left.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hardly ever read CP and have never posted here before, but today I feel compelled to salute one of the greatest men I've ever worked with. He's retiring today, and that's a loss for the company & especially the representatives & colleagues he's ever been in contact with. Steve Brammer ALWAYS did things with integrity- even at his own peril. He'd fight for, inspire, encourage and empower his people to reach their true potential.

No, this is not Steve writing this. He'll probably never even read this post. However, I just felt the need to thank him in a public, open forum b/c he's one of the good guys in a sea of mistrust and dishonor. Fortunately, he had a lasting effect (or is it affect?) on so many people; there's bound to be others who rise up to leadership positions & model his behavior of treating his people like human beings and recognizing the good in everyone.

It's funny how having integrity, treating his people with respect, always serving, and always encouraging the ones he was leading led to a tremendously prosperous & successful career! What strange concepts...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know the guy whom you are talking about but I'm glad to read this post. It's nice to read about positive t hi by s since this site is so negative. So thanks for a great post.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nashville

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is in Nashville?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jacksonville

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares about management! Stay clear of the entire ga diabetes team. These girls will stab you in the back in a heartbeat. Tell them nothing as they turn every conversation into information to use against you for their own gain. It's pathetic. You've been warned.