Months Notice

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jul 25, 2014 at 12:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am considering giving a months notice of resignation. If I do this, is it possible for AZ to fire me within that months period or only pay me as if I gave a 2 weeks notice? Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you put in 2 weeks HR will screw and try to pay you up until the day you gave notice.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will close you out within a couple of days and pay you for two weeks. Don't bother giving that much notice.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't tell them at all. Let them figure out and then give your two weeks. Stick it to the man.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks everyone. Was hoping to give a month but looks like I will be giving the 2 weeks. Appreciate your help.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post seems to make the most sense. I've seen them take people out the field fairly quickly after they gave notice and simply pay out the remaining time. Congrats to you!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYI...they aren't required to pay you for your two weeks notice. They can sign you out immediately.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They aren't required, but usually do.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be certain your payroll, w2 taxes, 401k and etc are in order before you walk...best to you in your venture in the real world.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does it really matter...just get out of there as soon as you get another job (or business, whatever) on their time. Give a two week notice, just in case of actual references needed from your next venture, and just take what comes. Probably you'll get your two weeks, but what really counts is that you're finally out of this AZ s--t house once and for-all.
    Congratulations on your decision.